+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: New York Rangers 2012-2013 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen2005 View Post
    May be in the minority here, but I've been incredibly impressed with Stralman the past few weeks. He may have had a couple lapses, but he's been incredibly consistent. And I can't say enough about Moore, Brassard, and Dorsett. I absolutely LOVE Gaborik, but these three have been huge pieces for this team.

I'm hoping Clowe and Staal can make it back for this series, we definitely need some physical players against a hard hitting Bruins team. If Rask can give up some rebounds like he did vs. Toronto I like our chances.
    Stralman has played great. Brassard is playing like a star. Moore is playing well too and shows glimpses of being very good. I have to admit I wasn't big on Dorsett after games 1 and 2, but he's making an impact lately.I think they really need Clowe in Rd 2.

Some nights I hate being a Rangers fan.

Aside from the fact the game should have never gone to OT but what a terrible effort in OT. Very sloppy play the whole game and an almost complete inability to do hockey basics... like connect on a damn pass or get the puck by someone right in front of you or clear the damn defensive zone.

Outshot 16-5 in OT? I know they were on the PK for some of that but 16-5?

Also, the whole game, it always seems like this team, for being so "defensively sound" sure struggle a lot in the defensive zone. Seriously, if not for Henrik and some lucky bounces off the post this game could have been 6-2. The whole team, even Henrik for that soft goal he let in against the rookie d-man, should do extra laps and hang their heads in shame.

From now on, I'm thinking this team should just forfeit when a game goes to OT in the postseason because after 3 games its the same ****. They look like they're just delaying the game until Henrik gets an unstoppable shot on goal.

Terrible.

Hope Sunday is better.

HAHAHA

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

They got this. They'll bounce back.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    They got this. They'll bounce back.

Capitals were scarier to me than Boston to be honest.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Capitals were scarier to me than Boston to be honest.
    odd comment. just Boston having Rask alone makes Boston a scarier opponent. and than you add that Boston has 3 very good scoring lines that's a hard to match up against.

still think Rangers will win though..

Rangers are not going to make it out of this series.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    odd comment. just Boston having Rask alone makes Boston a scarier opponent. and than you add that Boston has 3 very good scoring lines that's a hard to match up against.

still think Rangers will win though..
    They have half of a NHL defense. It's the approach that the Rangers take that scares me. How well our offense plays is what scares me. Rask is amazing, but that defense sucks.

The Rangers looked god-awful last night and still got it to OT.

The Bruins have 3 rookies on defense and they barely sweat.

+ Reply to Thread