+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Credit Rolle..

Veteran

Credit Rolle..

Ralph Vacchiano -

Asked if Antrel Rolle's comments had anything to do with him practicing all week and playing so well, DE Justin Tuck said "No." ... But DE Mathias Kiwanuka gave him a little more credit. "Credit Rolle I guess for it, because we had all hands on deck the entire week. Anybody who was even close to being able to physically practice was out there. You saw the result." #NYG

Rolle had a decent game, and it appears all this talk helped.

Veteran

Re: Credit Rolle..

[quote user="nYg24"]Ralph Vacchiano -

Asked if Antrel Rolle's comments had anything to do with him practicing all week and playing so well, DE Justin Tuck said "No." ... But DE Mathias Kiwanuka gave him a little more credit. "Credit Rolle I guess for it, because we had all hands on deck the entire week. Anybody who was even close to being able to physically practice was out there. You saw the result." #NYG

Rolle had a decent game, and it appears all this talk helped.[/quote]The D played great. I dont care what some losers have to say. One of the best games all year.

I think I'm the only one on this board who likes Rolle and Canty.

Veteran

Rolle was meh......

Veteran

[quote user="gmen0820"]I think I'm the only one on this board who likes Rolle and Canty.[/quote]

I love Rolle, he speaks his mind. He's got a regular time slot on the WFAN so he's the only guy you hear. Who knows what the rest of the team thinks. He holds the rest of the team accountable. He's been playing out of position all year and still leads the team in tackles. AND did you see him tackle D-Brick?!!? haha

Veteran

[quote user="gmen0820"]I think I'm the only one on this board who likes Rolle and Canty.[/quote]Some people want to get rid of him. Like who else are we going to get?

[quote user="gmen0820"]I think I'm the only one on this board who likes Rolle and Canty.[/quote]

Both? Maybe.

I like Canty but Rolle talks too much past his ability on the field for my liking.

not true, I been saying all along when everyone else is hanging their heads on the sideline Rolle
    is trying to get everyone fired up. He may talk too much at times, but if everyone on the D played with his heart i think we would win alot more games

[quote user="DownWitJPP"][quote user="gmen0820"]I think I'm the only one on this board who likes Rolle and Canty.[/quote]
    not true, I been saying all along when everyone else is hanging their heads on the sideline Rolle
    is trying to get everyone fired up. He may talk too much at times, but if everyone on the D played with his heart i think we would win alot more games[/quote]

I'd prefer the defensive players play with skill.

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="DownWitJPP"][quote user="gmen0820"]I think I'm the only one on this board who likes Rolle and Canty.[/quote]
    is trying to get everyone fired up. He may talk too much at times, but if everyone on the D played with his heart i think we would win alot more games[/quote]

I'd prefer the defensive players play with skill.[/quote] they have him playing out of position all year. he is a SAFETY, not a corner