+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HAIL TO THE SEAHAWKS.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassett00 View Post
    RG3 is miles better at what he does than Cousins. Does it mke Cousins ****? No. RG3 is far better at Eli at what he does. Does it make Eli ****? No. Cousins is a solid QB. Great passer of the ball. And you can't base it off like two offensive series against a very stout defense. People were questioning the redskins when they drafted Cousns Because he's good enough to start.
    Wait... What?.... "RG3 is far better at Eli at what he does. Does it make Eli ****?" huh?

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

ouch

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Wait... What?.... "RG3 is far better at Eli at what he does. Does it make Eli ****?" huh?
    I probably phrased it wrong. ''RG3 is far better than Eli at what he brings to game in terms of his running ability.'' probably phrased wrong again but meh

In terms of what RG3 can do..you know...run the ball? Which Eli is horrible at. Maybe I should of just said Rg3 style is different to Cousins and what RG3 does is what Cousins wouldnt do as well....
    Last edited by Hassett00; 01-07-2013 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    ouch

i said it before and ill say it again...as talented as he is....the way he plays will only shorten his career.

The way that turf was, he could of easily injured his left ankle on that play as he fell. Be a shame if injuries cut his career short. Such a talented player.

Eli, Romo and Vick walk into a bar...

And RG3 shows up late and is stuck with the tab.

5trive for Fiv5

Veteran
    Cousins is horrible?

....Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieBlue View Post
    i said it before and ill say it again...as talented as he is....the way he plays will only shorten his career.
    Shorten his career? If the Redskins don't change their offensive system starting NEXT year, Griffin could start declining in year 3 or 4... He has huge potential but that organization is going to ruin him.

Atlanta has got Seattle next and this is going to be a nightmare for Atlanta. Lynch is going to run all over this team and I can't wait to see what that big mouth Roddy White says after Browner and Sherman shut him down. Seattles pass rush looks dominant I hope they can keep Ryan upright otherwise this could be a blowout...

Russell Wilson better stop that fumbling/bumbling the handoff crap. The ball just flies out of his hands! Mistakes like that get you a swift exit in the postseason.

+ Reply to Thread