+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HAIL TO THE SEAHAWKS.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Shorten his career? If the Redskins don't change their offensive system starting NEXT year, Griffin could start declining in year 3 or 4... He has huge potential but that organization is going to ruin him.
    That's all on himself.
    Has nothing to do with what they call as an offence, it's how he see's it through.
    He's a rookie.
    The first injury is a result with how he ended the run..nothing to do with the play-call.
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Veteran
    i agree that redskins are gonna have to dramatically improve their o-line or else he's gonna keep getting hit hard. that's what happens when your that type of qb in the nfl. your gonna keep taking those big hits throughout your entire career. the giant just need to be more physical on defense both in the trenches and in the secondary to combat rg3. even without that physicality they still nearly swept them this year. all they had to do was make a fg in the second game.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    i agree that redskins are gonna have to dramatically improve their o-line or else he's gonna keep getting hit hard. that's what happens when your that type of qb in the nfl. your gonna keep taking those big hits throughout your entire career. the giant just need to be more physical on defense both in the trenches and in the secondary to combat rg3. even without that physicality they still nearly swept them this year. all they had to do was make a fg in the second game.
    What does the O-line have to do with him taking the big hits that he has taken?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    What does the O-line have to do with him taking the big hits that he has taken?
    um cause maybe if he had a better o-line he would be better protected? have you seen the skins o-line?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    um cause maybe if he had a better o-line he would be better protected? have you seen the skins o-line?
    His injuries all occurred when he was outside the pocket running with the ball. They have nothing to do with his O-line. When he was in the pocket he took no more shots than any other QB in the league.

O-line has zero to do with him getting hurt.

Bench Player
    Skins fans have been getting a little ****y as of late so its nice for them to get a little taste of humility. On the other hand, the Seahawks are for real. Russell Wilson is a great kid and Pete Carroll is an acquired taste.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    His injuries all occurred when he was outside the pocket running with the ball. They have nothing to do with his O-line. When he was in the pocket he took no more shots than any other QB in the league.

O-line has zero to do with him getting hurt.
    I actually like the Skins O-line play. IMO, they're alot more mobile then what we've had for the last couple years...'specially in the run game.
    Some might be confusing the rush coming through almost every play as a bad thing.
    It's what the option does. It attacks the defence based on the space that the rush leaves, and now you've got O-lineman attacking the linebackers and safties.
    When you've got that and a QB that can read pre-snap coverages plus the option, and a RB that's tough and quick enough to matter, you've got a very deceptive offense.

No gimmick's here... all deception.
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Veteran
    im not saying its all on the o-line but i think it might benefit him if he had an above average o-line and i don't think their o-line is that.

I'm all in for the Seahawks.......they are on a run like we had last year

+ Reply to Thread