+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Question NYG HOME GAME CHANT?

What should it be? Describe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

YOLO

Veteran
    it is just me or is our stadium quiet, I've never been to a Giants game so I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    it is just me or is our stadium quiet, I've never been to a Giants game so I don't know.
    Its just you
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

we already have one that we created ......and we also changed the way the whole country pronounces a word in the english language

DE-FENCE........DE-FENCE

that one is ours no matter how many other teams or even other sports use it

it will forever be connected to the NY Football Giants fans because we were the first to do it

I have to admit. I watched every Giants home game I could this year and the loudest chant all year was the Eagles game. If you ask me that's sad.

Eagles Suck! But when I heard that after the season we had it made me smile. No better way to finish out a losing season then stomping the Eagles and hearing they sucked to all in the same game. But i do wish our fans were alot louder during games. I been to two so far and it was not that loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    I was sittin in a great section 2 seasons ago vs the jets on Christmas eve... I had the whole section going they were great fans... I went to the Eagles game last 1 of this season... And everyone totally sucked.... I started chants and no Giants fan were loud in my entire section... I wish i was sittin behind the endzone i could hear them from where i was that's where the passionate fans were...

Quote Originally Posted by nygon3 View Post
    I wish i was sittin behind the endzone i could hear them from where i was that's where the passionate fans were...
    Very true......that's because it's the only place real die hard blue collar blue bloods can afford seats......behind the endzones in the lower bowl and anywhere in the uppers are where you're going to find the loudest sections.....PSL's killed the mezz and the lower level between the 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    Very true......that's because it's the only place real die hard blue collar blue bloods can afford seats......behind the endzones in the lower bowl and anywhere in the uppers are where you're going to find the loudest sections.....PSL's killed the mezz and the lower level between the 20's.
    HAte to admit it, but there is some truth to this. I have front row Mezz and me and my son have on several occasions been asked by stadium staff to stop banging on metal rail in front of us. Apparently some nearby folks complained it was too loud! I kind of miss my old tickets in corner of endzone on 1st level...although there people were so drunk often that they screamed for Defense even when Giants had the ball!! HAHA

I prefer the whole crowd dieing down a bit, and then chanting at the top of their lungs in unison...E...L...I!!!!!!!! multiple times.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.