+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    i love when our crowd cheers loud and proud DEFENSE!
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

No chants please.. No fight songs... We arent the Jets or the Redskins. (Thank God)
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    i love when our crowd cheers loud and proud DEFENSE!
    Falcon Playoff game last year. The 4th and shorts. Place was going bonkers.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    i actually like the that ravens chant they do at home games. when they go whoah ooooh oooh ooooh oh oh. lol i cant really describe it well
    I think your talking about 7 Nation Army. Here's the full song http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=0J2Qd...%3D0J2QdDbelmY

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DandyDon View Post
    The majority of fans in Giants Stadium (now, Met Life Stadium) wont even yell on defensive 3rd downs, and will complain if you are standing up in front of them. We have the worst "home field" advantage in the NFL.

Now you want them to chat? LOL.
    I've been to a few games in the past where it's gotten pretty loud and intense. For the most part you are right though, unfortunately.

No offense to anyone, but someone on here said the season ticket holders are old? Lol
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    No offense to anyone, but someone on here said the season ticket holders are old? Lol
    I had season tickets this year and it wasn't that bad. I mean there were some old people, but mostly groups of people in their 20s/30s. And don't judge the noise from tv cause it gets pretty loud.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    I had season tickets this year and it wasn't that bad. I mean there were some old people, but mostly groups of people in their 20s/30s. And don't judge the noise from tv cause it gets pretty loud.
    Ah gotcha. It was loud to me, we played a lot better at home this year.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    i actually like the that ravens chant they do at home games. when they go whoah ooooh oooh ooooh oh oh. lol i cant really describe it well
    "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes. Most chants annoy me. Aside from "DE-FENSE".

Honorable annoyance mention for "IN-COM-PLETE" at Broncos home games. Took me years to figure out what the heck they were even saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    it is just me or is our stadium quiet, I've never been to a Giants game so I don't know.
    Its just you
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80