+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    1234 we want another score, 5678 Brady's good but Eli's great!

"Let's Go Giants!

Let's Go Giants..Because I Put Down 50Gs On You, 50Gs That I Do Not Have

..And Why The **** Did You

..Try To Throw It On

..3rd And Short

..That Was Just As

..Bad As That Shotgun Draw On 2nd And 18

..****

..****

..I'm Going To Get A Pair Of

..Concrete Shoes...Fire Coughlin!
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    Way to inspire our team. :/
    Honesty is a *****, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    it is just me or is our stadium quiet, I've never been to a Giants game so I don't know.
    I was sittin in a great section 2 seasons ago vs the jets on Christmas eve... I had the whole section going they were great fans... I went to the Eagles game last 1 of this season... And everyone totally sucked.... I started chants and no Giants fan were loud in my entire section... I wish i was sittin behind the endzone i could hear them from where i was that's where the passionate fans were...

Quote Originally Posted by nygon3 View Post
    I wish i was sittin behind the endzone i could hear them from where i was that's where the passionate fans were...
    Very true......that's because it's the only place real die hard blue collar blue bloods can afford seats......behind the endzones in the lower bowl and anywhere in the uppers are where you're going to find the loudest sections.....PSL's killed the mezz and the lower level between the 20's.

Us ole timers remember when the original "DE-FENSE!! DE-FENSE!! DE-FENSE" was so loud and proud. That's the ONLY chant I want back!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    Very true......that's because it's the only place real die hard blue collar blue bloods can afford seats......behind the endzones in the lower bowl and anywhere in the uppers are where you're going to find the loudest sections.....PSL's killed the mezz and the lower level between the 20's.
    HAte to admit it, but there is some truth to this. I have front row Mezz and me and my son have on several occasions been asked by stadium staff to stop banging on metal rail in front of us. Apparently some nearby folks complained it was too loud! I kind of miss my old tickets in corner of endzone on 1st level...although there people were so drunk often that they screamed for Defense even when Giants had the ball!! HAHA

Veteran

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    EAGLES-SUCK

EAGLES-SUCK

EAGLES-SUCK
    HAHAHA could you imagine. Every home game no matter who we are playing. Just strikes me as hysterical.

Starter
    There is a chant that my family does at the tailgate before kickoffs's Its really simple but if half the stadium did it it would sound monumental.

Its Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo.......Giiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn nntsssssssss.