+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I feel like

Banned
    I don't know about winning it. If we get past the 49ers then we have a shot to win it all. I would rather the Pack play in Atlanta for the NFC Championship then play at home in the elements against Seattle. They are a much better dome team.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Our chances of getting to the super bowl are great now that we dont have to play the Giants. Not talking smack by any means but I think if we had to play you guys again we would get beat. The 49ers dont scare me half as much as you do or really anyone else in the playoffs. You guys think you would beat us if you got in? Anyways I hope the Giants do well again or better next year. You guys are a classy team.
    well, you still have to play SF, assuming you both made it to NFC championship, and Rodgers is not the same QB once he starts getting knocked around, which is what that D will do, ask Eli.

I don't know about winning it. If we get past the 49ers then we have a shot to win it all. I would rather the Pack play in Atlanta for the NFC Championship then play at home in the elements against Seattle. They are a much better dome team.
    seattle might truck you guys in seattle,,very difficult place to play, even when they suck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    seattle might truck you guys in seattle,,very difficult place to play, even when they suck.
    There is no way we would play in Seattle. If both GB and Seattle won it would be in Lambeau. Winning in SF will be a very tough task. I will be thrilled if we do it. Smith played the first time around and their defense totally shut us down. I think our D can shut Kapernick down though. Matthews will shadow him all night.

There is no way we would play in Seattle. If both GB and Seattle won it would be in Lambeau. Winning in SF will be a very tough task. I will be thrilled if we do it. Smith played the first time around and their defense totally shut us down. I think our D can shut Kapernick down though. Matthews will shadow him all night.
    the QB won't be the problem, frank gore and the D will be.

Banned
    Our chances of getting to the super bowl are great now that we dont have to play the Giants. Not talking smack by any means but I think if we had to play you guys again we would get beat. The 49ers dont scare me half as much as you do or really anyone else in the playoffs. You guys think you would beat us if you got in? Anyways I hope the Giants do well again or better next year. You guys are a classy team.
    I think you guys have a great chance of making it to SuperBowl this year. I do think you match up much better against Atlanta than Seattle but you guys can beat both those teams. The game against San Francisco earlier in the season will help you guys in the playoffs and I think you beat them up this weekend. IMO, NE Patriots will win SuperBowl XLVII.

All-Pro
    Well they wouldn't play at Seattle anyway. Plus, they already played them in Seattle and should have won the game. They won't have replacement refs to help them now. Wouldn't be surprised if the Falcons are a one and done team. Rogers is the best QB in the league. As long as their defense plays decent anything is possible.

+ Reply to Thread