+ Reply to Thread

Didn't it appear that KIWI played a lot today with his hand on the Ground?

It seemed he was on the D line a lot more today than during any game this year.

Did anyone else notice that or am I just getting to old to realize that's been the norm this year?

Veteran

Re: Didn't it appear that KIWI played a lot today with his hand on the Ground?

Jake I think you may be getting a bit old - he was at LB most of the day. They used him as a rusher on the punt and the occasional hand in the dirt on third and long but for the most part he played his usual LB spot.

[quote user="dave56dj"]Jake I think you may be getting a bit old - he was at LB most of the day. They used him as a rusher on the punt and the occasional hand in the dirt on third and long but for the most part he played his usual LB spot.[/quote]

He's #94 right. I counted 8 times he was on the line on 3rd & passing downs. Marked them down on my little notebook during the game.

Kiwi playing on the line makes a huge difference.

Veteran

Yes 94 but thats not unusual - they put him on the line whenever they can - so third and long hand in the dirt. But most snaps still came as a LB.

[quote user="dave56dj"]Yes 94 but thats not unusual - they put him on the line whenever they can - so third and long hand in the dirt. But most snaps still came as a LB.[/quote]

Well ok if you say so but they were in 3rd down 24 times & only converted around 4 if I marked it down right.

Let's keep that same rotation in place next week.

PS: Pass the word for all the NY fans to dress in Cowboy colors to fool the Giants into thinking they're on the road again like today.
    Pass it along wear Cowboy garb.