+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The difference between the Redskins and the Giants

The difference between the Redskins and the Giants

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...njury/1812693/

No way in hell would Coughlin pull the BS that Shanahan pulled yesterday.

The Washington Redskins' treatment of franchise quarterback Robert Griffin III will be the subject of debate for the offseason and likely for the rest of his career — especially if the heralded rookie suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament Sunday; he was already playing hobbled because of a sprained knee.

Griffin was knocked out of a 24-14 wild-card loss to the Seattle Seahawks one day after James Andrews, a team orthopedist, told USA TODAY Sports he was "scared to death" over Griffin playing with an injured knee and a brace.

And Sunday, for the second time, Andrews insisted he never cleared Griffin to return to a game in which Griffin initially injured his knee, even though coach Mike Shanahan again tried to lay the responsibility on him.....
    I used to have alot of respect for Shanahan, but this is a damaging story.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

I thought you were going to say Forbath and Fletcher haha

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I thought you were going to say Forbath and Fletcher haha
    LOL....that too.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

As far as Im concerned the more he plays an injured RG3 the better.

The people in washington were so happy Division Champions!.. Yanking RG3 yesterday would've been the smart thing to do. Maybe cousins comes in and saves the day. If I'm a redskins fan what was once a great thing to celebrate now turns to worry and fear.. I'm not too happy today.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    The people in washington were so happy Division Champions!.. Yanking RG3 yesterday would've been the smart thing to do. Maybe cousins comes in and saves the day. If I'm a redskins fan what was once a great thing to celebrate now turns to worry and fear.. I'm not too happy today.
    Cousins would have been an upgrade given RG3 was playing on one leg.

Just recklessness on the part of Shanahan.

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Cousins would have been an upgrade given RG3 was playing on one leg.

Just recklessness on the part of Shanahan.
    Still trying to figure out why Alfred Morris only carried the ball 16 times with a hobbled RG3...

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Whoever thinks the Redskins were going to the Super Bowl anyway? They should have benched RG3 and took care of his health first. It's a bit disappointing because it would have been better if we were in the playoffs instead of these teams that have injured QBs, i.e. Vikings and Redskins.

Still trying to figure out why Alfred Morris only carried the ball 16 times with a hobbled RG3...
    Heard Seattle shut him down at one point.

Because Seattle stopped playing the option and just took Morris.

Morris's physical ability tends to disappear when teams can get more than one defender on him.

+ Reply to Thread