+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The difference between the Redskins and the Giants

if this does infact impact his career then that would be a shame.RG seems like a good guy and has the potential to be a great NFL QB IMO
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    if this does infact impact his career then that would be a shame.RG seems like a good guy and has the potential to be a great NFL QB IMO

They treated him like average Bob they can gamble his health for a slim-to-zero chance to the Super Bowl, not RG3 the franchise QB who they gave up all those draft picks for and the future of their team.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Still trying to figure out why Alfred Morris only carried the ball 16 times with a hobbled RG3...
    Morris is effective only if RG3 is not injured. the Seahawks shut him down cuz he was their only weapon at that point!

both Morris and RG3 feed off each other. 1 of 'em goes down the other one is on an island alone!

I wouldn't have bet on it, but I wouldn't have been surprised if the 'skins had gone to the SB if RGII was healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    I wouldn't have bet on it, but I wouldn't have been surprised if the 'skins had gone to the SB if RGII was healthy.
    No way they would have made it, their defense sucked. If they played Atlanta Matt Ryan would tear that defense apart and RG3 would never see the field. If they won that game what do you think Rodgers would do to that defense???

I do not think they scored enough points. That is bound to catch up with you sooner or later.

With the level of abuse he was taking this season, I didn't see them going to the Super Bowl. Up next would have been the Falcons, the same team that gave him a concussion.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i dont disagree with that at all. my point, teams will figure out the spread option especially with an rgknee who cant run as effectively. hes done no legit reading of defenses in that 1 read option offense. now, with no offseason due to rehab on that knee, he will enter year 2 with zero time reading nfl defenses...its gonna be a tough climb back for rgknee and i couldnt be happier at washingtons stupidity.
    Yes but that's what NFL experience is for. he's not a finished product. Not by a longshot.
    The more he learns (as is true with every QB) the better and more complete QB he will be.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

The Redskins made it to the playoffs mostly because they beat up the teams on the division, they went 5-1. They're not really that good enough to go to the Super Bowl, but the Cowboys tend to choke and the Eagles played dead.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Because Seattle stopped playing the option and just took Morris.

Morris's physical ability tends to disappear when teams can get more than one defender on him.
    of course they did, they no longer had to worry about RG keeping the ball and running,,,there arent many running backs in the league that could have done much outside of AP, arian foster, etc. it's no knock on morris,,,they have no passing game, Seattle did what any team would have done at that point.

+ Reply to Thread