+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The difference between the Redskins and the Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Its gunna hit the fan now in D.C. with this Shanahan thing.
    Not only did he play him but he lied about Dr. Andrews clearing him to play.

BTW....I know Kirk Cousins very well from MSU. That kid can play. There will probably be a huge controversy when RGIII is healthy again about trading RG.

BTW. it came from "In Reese We Trust" and i heard it was confirmed on NE Sports.
    Cousins looks like the real deal, frankly.....again, really surprised with how things went down yesterday.

I don't want to call it karma - but Snyder dropping f-bombs on the Giants surely didn't please the football gods.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    He re-injured his knee because he's 22 years old and had 70.000+ people chanting his name.

I'm honestly shocked that Shanahan could be that reckless with this kid's career.
    It was an act of hero ball. Shanahan should be absolutely ashamed of himself, and guess what? he's DEFENDING his decision. Unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    WRIC-TV just reported a torn ACL and PCL, out 14 to 18 months.

Holy crap! Get ready for the Kirk Cousins show.
    Haven't seen that reported anywhere else, although he clearly had an MRI today do the Skins no doubt know the extent of the injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I don't want to call it karma - but Snyder dropping f-bombs on the Giants surely didn't please the football gods.
    Oh, RGIII may be out for next season, people are also saying the field was subpar, and now you have the team doctor and the head coach in disagreement as to what was said about RGIII since that Ravens game.

Karma came up from behind Snyder and approached him with no Vaseline.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Still trying to figure out why Alfred Morris only carried the ball 16 times with a hobbled RG3...
    thats a question I asked too

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    thats a question I asked too
    Alfred Morris is ineffective without RGIII and vice versa.

+ Reply to Thread