+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 76

Thread: The difference between the Redskins and the Giants

  1. #11
    Things like this could lead to the NFL installing an "official" medical team of its own. Players would have to pass their tests to be allowed back into a game.

  2. #12
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,079
    if there is any BS going on with playing RG3 against Drs orders you can bet Snyder is involved as well....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Heard Seattle shut him down at one point.
    Alfred Morris averaged 5 yards a carry for the game. My opinion Kyle Shanahan like his father stuck with the game plan of all year by going through RGIII, when it was ovbious for the past few weeks he was no where near 100%

  4. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,513
    I don't agree with what they did. If I were a fan I'd probably be very upset with the orginization. You could see early on way before he completley reinjured it, he had no business being out there.

  5. #15
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,948
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    Alfred Morris averaged 5 yards a carry for the game. My opinion Kyle Shanahan like his father stuck with the game plan of all year by going through RGIII, when it was ovbious for the past few weeks he was no where near 100%
    You have to do that because that's the style of offense they run, it's built on RGIII running. As for Alfred, idk..someone had told me they shut him down..perhaps because they shut RGIII down which shut Alfred Morris down? Guessing that's what happened. Either way, they lost LOLLLLAKALAOLOL happy.

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  6. #16
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,948
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLnygIN View Post
    I don't agree with what they did. If I were a fan I'd probably be very upset with the orginization. You could see early on way before he completley reinjured it, he had no business being out there.
    RGIII said that he told Mike that he wanted to go back in the game, which was stupid because their entire offense was stalled, yeah okay he has heart but there was nothing he could do. Mike knew better than to send him out there, I don't care what RGIII told him. I also heard the coaches didn't know he was injured..which is a lie because he injured his LCL against Baltimore AND the doctor came out and spoke about it. At the time when RGIII started started limping, Kirk should have been put in..they actually could of won that game. Horrible decision by RGIII and horrible management.

    Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

  7. #17
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    37,195
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    Alfred Morris averaged 5 yards a carry for the game. My opinion Kyle Shanahan like his father stuck with the game plan of all year by going through RGIII, when it was ovbious for the past few weeks he was no where near 100%
    Morris started out great when RG3 was somewhat healthy, and Seattle had to fear the option.

    Once RG3 got hurt, here are the runs Morris had.

    7 yards
    1 yard
    3 yards
    6 yards
    6 yards
    0 yards
    5 yards
    3 yards

    Thats less than 4 yards a carry.


    RG3 being a capable runner did not allow teams to attack Morris, once RG3 was hurt, Morris was totally ineffective.

  8. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    RGIII said that he told Mike that he wanted to go back in the game, which was stupid because their entire offense was stalled, yeah okay he has heart but there was nothing he could do. Mike knew better than to send him out there, I don't care what RGIII told him. I also heard the coaches didn't know he was injured..which is a lie because he injured his LCL against Baltimore AND the doctor came out and spoke about it. At the time when RGIII started started limping, Kirk should have been put in..they actually could of won that game. Horrible decision by RGIII and horrible management.
    You're absoluetly right and now all of the teams management is going to play dumb. You could see it on Mikes face a couple of times after Rg3 got effed up... "like oh ****, I royally ****ed up"... well, no **** you idiiot. You risked your franchise for what? A losss in the wildcard game?

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Morris started out great when RG3 was somewhat healthy, and Seattle had to fear the option.

    Once RG3 got hurt, here are the runs Morris had.

    7 yards
    1 yard
    3 yards
    6 yards
    6 yards
    0 yards
    5 yards
    3 yards

    Thats less than 4 yards a carry.


    RG3 being a capable runner did not allow teams to attack Morris, once RG3 was hurt, Morris was totally ineffective.
    The same thing happened when the Redskins faced the Steelers. Pittsburgh took away RGIII option to run, hence Alfred Morris had problems running the ball effectively. I believe he's a good back, but I also know the system helps him a lot.

  10. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,838
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    Alfred Morris averaged 5 yards a carry for the game. My opinion Kyle Shanahan like his father stuck with the game plan of all year by going through RGIII, when it was ovbious for the past few weeks he was no where near 100%
    The majority of Morris's yards came in the 1st quarter (49). By the half he had 60 of his 80 yards. So he wasn't much of a factor in the second half.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts