+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The difference between the Redskins and the Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Things like this could lead to the NFL installing an "official" medical team of its own. Players would have to pass their tests to be allowed back into a game.
    I was thinking the same thing.....I can't believe a medical expert wasn't permitted to check him out.....to put that in the hands of the player and coach is crazy.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    As far as Im concerned the more he plays an injured RG3 the better.
    +1, It's not only Shany's fault either, RG3 tried to play hero this year and what everyone said will happen, happened.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    Alfred Morris averaged 5 yards a carry for the game. My opinion Kyle Shanahan like his father stuck with the game plan of all year by going through RGIII, when it was ovbious for the past few weeks he was no where near 100%
    Lol... Killdrive is more creative than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    +1, It's not only Shany's fault either, RG3 tried to play hero this year and what everyone said will happen, happened.
    Some dumb skins fan was like "YOU GUYS..HE INJURED HIS KNEE BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING!". He injured his knee because he was selfish. He knew better than that, besides he was already injured BEFORE that play. Nonsense.
    Uh..go Giants?

All-Pro
    He should never have gone back in the game against the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Some dumb skins fan was like "YOU GUYS..HE INJURED HIS KNEE BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING!". He injured his knee because he was selfish. He knew better than that, besides he was already injured BEFORE that play. Nonsense.
    It truly is amazing that this guy is getting no blame, as to why he insisted to keep playing. Do the Redskin fans really believe a coach is going to take a player out?? The fact is RG3 thought he was unstoppable, ran into an elite defense and got exposed. Shany's could've still played play action but he knows what RG3 limits are and that he cannot read defenses all that well. If they continue with that offense expect the same next year. Also it's pretty sad the Seahawks are getting no credit for the way they played yesterday. I was watching First take and it's all about RG3 and how if he was healthy, the Redskins would have won. Seriously?? What about Russell Wilson and the Seahawks.

The thing that pissed me off the most about the situation, Cousins played well enough to help them win 2 games getting them into the playoffs. Why risk the health of your franchise QB. That was a terrible decision IMO. I hope RG3 fully recovers because we owe him a butt kicking in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by G.I. Ants View Post
    The thing that pissed me off the most about the situation, Cousins played well enough to help them win 2 games getting them into the playoffs. Why risk the health of your franchise QB. That was a terrible decision IMO. I hope RG3 fully recovers because we owe him a butt kicking in the future.
    That is why Mike Shanahan is an idiot.
    Uh..go Giants?

The real answer to this question is "1 point"

Yeah that was stupid of the Skins HC. You don't mess with unbelievable talent like RG11 who could even get faster cause he is not even at his prime and did great things this year. Only 5 ints is not bad.

+ Reply to Thread