+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I was thinking the same thing.... They were risking RG III career potentially by continuing to play him. Then that little stint into the "shack" on the sideline, followed with RG III going back into the game.... what the heck, did they give him a pain shot? This has to be the stupidest stunt Shanahan has ever pulled.

i been saying this since last night.

keep in mind, this injury will cancel our rgknee's offseason. there goes any shot at getting the basics of reading nfl defenses as a legit pocket passer before next season...rgknee is gonna have a tough climb back bc washingtons offense not only didnt give him the opportunity to learn from mistakes in reading the defense, its produced habits rgknee will have to break...id bet my life rgknee sucks next yr...how washington could **** this up is beyond me...also, anyone else hear about how shannahan wasnt 100% sold on rgknee predraft? shannahan was worried about some of rgknees flaws...

and this knee injury is no joke. that knee will never be the same not at least for 2 yrs. thees tons of damage on it now id bet anything

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i been saying this since last night.

keep in mind, this injury will cancel our rgknee's offseason. there goes any shot at getting the basics of reading nfl defenses as a legit pocket passer before next season...rgknee is gonna have a tough climb back bc washingtons offense not only didnt give him the opportunity to learn from mistakes in reading the defense, its produced habits rgknee will have to break...id bet my life rgknee sucks next yr...how washington could **** this up is beyond me...also, anyone else hear about how shannahan wasnt 100% sold on rgknee predraft? shannahan was worried about some of rgknees flaws...
    The man has 5 ints I believe and makes him on his way to reading them very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    The man has 5 ints I believe and makes him on his way to reading them very well.
    dont confuse the situations tho. rg3, like every nfl qb, is gonna have low int #s in a 1 read offense. rg3 had 1 read, then if its not there, run. since he couldnt run yesterday, he just looked completely incompetent and clueless...

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    Whoever thinks the Redskins were going to the Super Bowl anyway? They should have benched RG3 and took care of his health first. It's a bit disappointing because it would have been better if we were in the playoffs instead of these teams that have injured QBs, i.e. Vikings and Redskins.
    Cousins didn't look too bad, and probably would have done better than RG3. But, Webb was in way over his head. He was horrible... prob the worst QB, accuracy wise, of any QB in recent memory. He scrambles nice, but what are his college credentials as a QB... I'm asking, cuz I don't know.
    Maybe it was all a blur to him, which can happen... I played QB, so I understand. Once in a while my best WR would come back to a huddle and simply look at me and say, "Relax." He was exactly right. You need to take a deep breath and relax.
    Webb never did relax.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    dont confuse the situations tho. rg3, like every nfl qb, is gonna have low int #s in a 1 read offense. rg3 had 1 read, then if its not there, run. since he couldnt run yesterday, he just looked completely incompetent and clueless...
    I would agree that if he doesn't have his legs, its much tougher for him to be effective.
    But the jury is still out on the kid. It WAS a great rookie season for him.
    Get well soon 80.

hey TC can keep bradshaw out of a game and bradshaws a bad dude! If Shanahan aint man enough to keep his boy toy franchise QB out of the game he is no leader.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Cousins didn't look too bad, and probably would have done better than RG3. But, Webb was in way over his head. He was horrible... prob the worst QB, accuracy wise, of any QB in recent memory. He scrambles nice, but what are his college credentials as a QB... I'm asking, cuz I don't know. Maybe it was all a blur to him, which can happen... I played QB, so I understand. Once in a while my best WR would come back to a huddle and simply look at me and say, "Relax." He was exactly right. You need to take a deep breath and relax. He never did.
    It could very well be the Kirk Cousins has a better pro career than RG. I followed the kid at MSU (where my daughter went) and that kid can play.
    He is definitely a prototypical NFL QB.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I would agree that if he doesn't have his legs, its much tougher for him to be effective.
    But the jury is still out on the kid. It WAS a great rookie season for him.
    i dont disagree with that at all. my point, teams will figure out the spread option especially with an rgknee who cant run as effectively. hes done no legit reading of defenses in that 1 read option offense. now, with no offseason due to rehab on that knee, he will enter year 2 with zero time reading nfl defenses...its gonna be a tough climb back for rgknee and i couldnt be happier at washingtons stupidity.