+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

have to give him props...

i'm a NYG fan for life...but i have become a Russel Wilson fan...hate his team but this kid is a future star...great game last night....

big fan of Russell Athletics

Just a question. Why do you hate the Seahawks?

I agree, and I wanted Russell Wilson in this years draft. He may never be an elite QB but the kid can lift a team with his leadership, will and effort.

I think most people are tired of Carroll and his antics. I know I'm not his biggest fan, but will root for Seattle the rest of the way.

I have nfl rewide and other then giants games my favourite team to watch this year is the seahawks. They had several games like vs the 49ers that were alot of fun to watch. They run hard and they play good D. If we re-emerge which I thing we will the NFC is going to have many solid teams 49ers, packers,giants, seahawks....

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Just a question. Why do you hate the Seahawks?

I agree, and I wanted Russell Wilson in this years draft. He may never be an elite QB but the kid can lift a team with his leadership, will and effort.
    Pete Carroll - a real phoney classless bum.

Veteran
    I love thinking back on how I got ridiculed not that long ago for saying that Russell and Colin would be surprise stars

Carroll is a ****** but aside from that I have no ill will against the Seahawks. And yes Russell Wilson is a stud and its pretty sad that barely gets the shine that the 1st round picks Luck/RG3 get despite him playing just as good IF NOT BETTER than those guys as a 3rd round pick

Veteran
    Anybody that RUNS AHEAD and risks his body for the sake of blocking for lynch is elite and legit in my book.

Russel Wilson with a chance to put the falcons to bed....