+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I don't care wat ppl say we need corners badly

1st round pick 19 take the best corner at that spot 2nd round another corner then we go linebacker,oline,dline etc this a passing league now coverage is vital if we gunna stick to this read n react bs.unless we pull the unthinkable and trade up for teo cornerback should be a must the bengals gambled on burfict I say we take a chance on tyrann matheiu he has upside and talent tc could fix this kid ala Bradshaw

All-Pro
    Need a DE first.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Need a DE first.
    +1

Honey Badger was never a good cover guy at all.

No we need a powerful O-line. I always like the run but a lot of times, our team isn't made for punishing runs and so on. I want a nice O-line and Reese needs to get us some real bad. A nice Left tackles who can take majority of the one on one can do wonders and how about two blockers who can?

Nor was cweb or Thomas

Need OL first, then LB, then DE. CB is 4th on the needs list...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I would change this slightly to: OL, DE, LB, CB and this is my reasoning:

Our DE's were so bad at generating pressure this year that it doesn't even matter who we have back there at CB or LB. Say the Giants picked up a good LB or CB who could actually cover somebody but they don't generate any pressure on the QB, it won't matter because their WR's and TE's will eventually get open. The Giants have won with Average CB's and LB's in the past by generating pressure on the QB.

Now, I know you may counter with the RGIII threat in the division but I don't think the team should change its whole defensive makeup due to one player. Also, their is a strong possibility that Vick will be gone and the Giants will only have to contend with one running QB in the division.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    I would change this slightly to: OL, DE, LB, CB and this is my reasoning:

Our DE's were so bad at generating pressure this year that it doesn't even matter who we have back there at CB or LB. Say the Giants picked up a good LB or CB who could actually cover somebody but they don't generate any pressure on the QB, it won't matter because their WR's and TE's will eventually get open. The Giants have won with Average CB's and LB's in the past by generating pressure on the QB.

Now, I know you may counter with the RGIII threat in the division but I don't think the team should change its whole defensive makeup due to one player. Also, their is a strong possibility that Vick will be gone and the Giants will only have to contend with one running QB in the division.
    Your post is good but what is the most important thng the Giants need? I say O-line and Giants should get two good ones if they are availible.