+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Is Ray Lewis Retiring Or Vying For Sainthood?

  1. #1

    Is Ray Lewis Retiring Or Vying For Sainthood?

    Between the newspapers and the talking head jerks, I can't tell.
    I'm sorry, but after the Sandy Hook killings of innocent children and the brave adults who gave their lives to try and protect them, it truly offends my senses that they are celebrating a football player who will be just as widely remembered for the murder he was involved in, as his 17 year football career!
    It never ceases to amaze me what the idiots in the media and society in general are willing to forget, as long as you're going into the Hall Of Fame.

  2. #2
    Veteran TroyArcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,229
    He hasn't murdered anyone in a couple of years. What a guy!!!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Between the newspapers and the talking head jerks, I can't tell.
    I'm sorry, but after the Sandy Hook killings of innocent children and the brave adults who gave their lives to try and protect them, it truly offends my senses that they are celebrating a football player who will be just as widely remembered for the murder he was involved in, as his 17 year football career!
    It never ceases to amaze me what the idiots in the media and society in general are willing to forget, as long as you're going into the Hall Of Fame.
    Kobe would have been serving time like plax except he just kept dropping 80 points a night until everyone forgot.

  4. #4
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    41,749
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Between the newspapers and the talking head jerks, I can't tell.
    I'm sorry, but after the Sandy Hook killings of innocent children and the brave adults who gave their lives to try and protect them, it truly offends my senses that they are celebrating a football player who will be just as widely remembered for the murder he was involved in, as his 17 year football career!
    It never ceases to amaze me what the idiots in the media and society in general are willing to forget, as long as you're going into the Hall Of Fame.
    He was equitted.
    Having said that, the attention he gets is a tad over the top.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    I dunno, the coverage is definitely over the top, but his on-field accomplishments do deserve to be celebrated.

    I still wear an LT jersey on game days for example I don't wear it because he's a crackhead alleged statutory rapist -- I wear it because he's the greatest of all time on the field.

  6. #6
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bethlehem PA
    Posts
    51
    that's aquitted

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    He was equitted.
    Having said that, the attention he gets is a tad over the top.
    He was acquitted but that doesn't change the fact that he was there and more than likely had something to do with it. In my eyes he is a murderer.

  8. #8
    Veteran GoDeep80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Statesboro
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    He was acquitted but that doesn't change the fact that he was there and more than likely had something to do with it. In my eyes he is a murderer.
    Now that's not fair. if that's the case then O.J. Simpson is a murderer, Casey Anthony as well, and Michael Jackson was a child molester.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    Now that's not fair. if that's the case then O.J. Simpson is a murderer, Casey Anthony as well, and Michael Jackson was a child molester.
    I don't know enough about Jackson's case(s) but as far as OJ and Casey Anthony are concerned, they are most certainly guilty in the court of public opinion.

  10. #10
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    17,829
    I'm not positive that he's retiring. When I first heard the news, I immediately thought it was to inspire a run.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts