+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Ray Lewis Retiring Or Vying For Sainthood?

Is Ray Lewis Retiring Or Vying For Sainthood?

Between the newspapers and the talking head jerks, I can't tell.
    I'm sorry, but after the Sandy Hook killings of innocent children and the brave adults who gave their lives to try and protect them, it truly offends my senses that they are celebrating a football player who will be just as widely remembered for the murder he was involved in, as his 17 year football career!
    It never ceases to amaze me what the idiots in the media and society in general are willing to forget, as long as you're going into the Hall Of Fame.

He hasn't murdered anyone in a couple of years. What a guy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    I'm sorry, but after the Sandy Hook killings of innocent children and the brave adults who gave their lives to try and protect them, it truly offends my senses that they are celebrating a football player who will be just as widely remembered for the murder he was involved in, as his 17 year football career!
    It never ceases to amaze me what the idiots in the media and society in general are willing to forget, as long as you're going into the Hall Of Fame.
    Kobe would have been serving time like plax except he just kept dropping 80 points a night until everyone forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    He was equitted.
    Having said that, the attention he gets is a tad over the top.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran
    I dunno, the coverage is definitely over the top, but his on-field accomplishments do deserve to be celebrated.

I still wear an LT jersey on game days for example I don't wear it because he's a crackhead alleged statutory rapist -- I wear it because he's the greatest of all time on the field.

Bench Player
    that's aquitted

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    He was equitted.
    Having said that, the attention he gets is a tad over the top.
    He was acquitted but that doesn't change the fact that he was there and more than likely had something to do with it. In my eyes he is a murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    He was acquitted but that doesn't change the fact that he was there and more than likely had something to do with it. In my eyes he is a murderer.
    Now that's not fair. if that's the case then O.J. Simpson is a murderer, Casey Anthony as well, and Michael Jackson was a child molester.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    Now that's not fair. if that's the case then O.J. Simpson is a murderer, Casey Anthony as well, and Michael Jackson was a child molester.
    I don't know enough about Jackson's case(s) but as far as OJ and Casey Anthony are concerned, they are most certainly guilty in the court of public opinion.

I'm not positive that he's retiring. When I first heard the news, I immediately thought it was to inspire a run.

+ Reply to Thread