+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Is Ray Lewis Retiring Or Vying For Sainthood?

  1. #11
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by sheli no more View Post
    that's aquitted
    I was wondering why my spell check was going off.
    Get well soon 80.

  2. #12
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    Now that's not fair. if that's the case then O.J. Simpson is a murderer, Casey Anthony as well, and Michael Jackson was a child molester.
    OJ Simpson IS a murderer.
    Yes he was Aquitted, but he was as guilty as sin. They essentially proved that in the civil trial.
    They had no real evidence against Lewis.
    Get well soon 80.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    Now that's not fair. if that's the case then O.J. Simpson is a murderer, Casey Anthony as well, and Michael Jackson was a child molester.
    lol dude. OJ and Casey Anthony are murderers. Idc what the court decided, justice system is flawed, sometimes perpetrators get off scott-free. Those two are OBVIOUS examples. Casey Anthony case makes my blood boil now that I think about it....

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    lol dude. OJ and Casey Anthony are murderers. Idc what the court decided, justice system is flawed, sometimes perpetrators get off scott-free. Those two are OBVIOUS examples. Casey Anthony case makes my blood boil now that I think about it....
    I'm starting to think that the guy meant to put that in red ink because I do not know one person who thinks OJ and Casey Anthony are innocent

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I'm starting to think that the guy meant to put that in red ink because I do not know one person who thinks OJ and Casey Anthony are innocent
    lol...that has to be the case because if not then I pity his extreme naivety...

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    He was acquitted but that doesn't change the fact that he was there and more than likely had something to do with it. In my eyes he is a murderer.
    He didn't murder anyone, he was there and lied to police about what he knew to protect his friends (very bad decision, I might add). He ended up agreeing to a plea deal where he would give them up anyway. Basically they went after him because they knew he knew what happened, but wasn't saying it. While still not a good thing, it is a far cry from a murderer.

  7. #17
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    37,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigglemania View Post
    He didn't murder anyone, he was there and lied to police about what he knew to protect his friends (very bad decision, I might add). He ended up agreeing to a plea deal where he would give them up anyway. Basically they went after him because they knew he knew what happened, but wasn't saying it. While still not a good thing, it is a far cry from a murderer.
    lmfao Gigglemania.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    lmfao Gigglemania.
    This is what the third giggles imposter in the past couple of weeks?

  9. #19
    All-Pro TroyArcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    5,210
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    Now that's not fair. if that's the case then O.J. Simpson is a murderer, Casey Anthony as well, and Michael Jackson was a child molester.
    OJ is a murderer and most likely so is Casey Anthony - the jury does not always get it right.

  10. #20
    All-Pro TroyArcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    5,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    lmfao Gigglemania.
    I have some property in the swamps of Jersey if you are interested in buying.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts