+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Ray Lewis Retiring Or Vying For Sainthood?

Quote Originally Posted by sheli no more View Post
    that's aquitted
    I was wondering why my spell check was going off.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    Now that's not fair. if that's the case then O.J. Simpson is a murderer, Casey Anthony as well, and Michael Jackson was a child molester.
    OJ Simpson IS a murderer.
    Yes he was Aquitted, but he was as guilty as sin. They essentially proved that in the civil trial.
    They had no real evidence against Lewis.
    Get well soon 80.

Now that's not fair. if that's the case then O.J. Simpson is a murderer, Casey Anthony as well, and Michael Jackson was a child molester.
    lol dude. OJ and Casey Anthony are murderers. Idc what the court decided, justice system is flawed, sometimes perpetrators get off scott-free. Those two are OBVIOUS examples. Casey Anthony case makes my blood boil now that I think about it....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    lol dude. OJ and Casey Anthony are murderers. Idc what the court decided, justice system is flawed, sometimes perpetrators get off scott-free. Those two are OBVIOUS examples. Casey Anthony case makes my blood boil now that I think about it....
    I'm starting to think that the guy meant to put that in red ink because I do not know one person who thinks OJ and Casey Anthony are innocent

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I'm starting to think that the guy meant to put that in red ink because I do not know one person who thinks OJ and Casey Anthony are innocent
    lol...that has to be the case because if not then I pity his extreme naivety...

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    He was acquitted but that doesn't change the fact that he was there and more than likely had something to do with it. In my eyes he is a murderer.
    He didn't murder anyone, he was there and lied to police about what he knew to protect his friends (very bad decision, I might add). He ended up agreeing to a plea deal where he would give them up anyway. Basically they went after him because they knew he knew what happened, but wasn't saying it. While still not a good thing, it is a far cry from a murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigglemania View Post
    He didn't murder anyone, he was there and lied to police about what he knew to protect his friends (very bad decision, I might add). He ended up agreeing to a plea deal where he would give them up anyway. Basically they went after him because they knew he knew what happened, but wasn't saying it. While still not a good thing, it is a far cry from a murderer.
    lmfao Gigglemania.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    lmfao Gigglemania.
    This is what the third giggles imposter in the past couple of weeks?

OJ is a murderer and most likely so is Casey Anthony - the jury does not always get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    lmfao Gigglemania.
    I have some property in the swamps of Jersey if you are interested in buying.

+ Reply to Thread