+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I"m happy with any of the 3 to be honest.. I don't think u can go wrong outta that trio..

1A - Ansah
    1B - Warmack
    5 - Ogletree

Quote Originally Posted by carter.525 View Post
    1A - Ansah
    1B - Warmack
    5 - Ogletree
    /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by carter.525 View Post
    1A - Ansah
    1B - Warmack
    5 - Ogletree
    With Osi gone and if Tuck is also gone then I agree that Reese will definitely draft Ansah because JPP will need a 2nd threat with him and Ansah will get the pass rush back on track and if the pass rush gets back on track then it would help our useless secondary tremendously. But, if Tuck stays then I see Reese going after either Ogletree because we need linebackers in general badly or Warmack because he would immediately upgrade the Giants interior line tremendously

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I still think JPP/Kiwi/Tracy/Ojomo would be a good rotation right there... we need OL way more than DE at this point.
    Although you might be correct, I would have felt alot better if the Giants worked Ojomo in at least a little bit this year in order to see what he could do against other teams number ones. I was a big time proponent of giving Ojomo some reps this year especially since Osi and Tuck were terrible. Now, the team doesn't even know what they have and they will probably draft a DE in the first, even though we may already have one on the roster.

The potential of JPP and Ansah would just be too hard for Reese to pass up. Having two elite bookends on the defensive line provides more value than a stud Guard or a linebacker. With that said, Beatty teaming with Warmack next to him would be tremendous to watch and Ogletree working with a healthy Jwill would be epic.

Of course, other teams might make the choice for us. If two of them are gone by #19 it's pretty much a no-brainer...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Of course, other teams might make the choice for us. If two of them are gone by #19 it's pretty much a no-brainer...
    I agree 100% with this but the question will be which 2 will be gone by pick #19 my guess will be Ansah and Warmack will be gone by the time we pick because like I said when March-April comes I believe Ezekiel Ansah will be a top 10 pick and I think the St. Louis Rams will steal Chance Warmack away from us right before we pick so that will leave us with Alec Ogletree which would be a no brainer by the time we pick

We need to go with the strengths of the draft presented to us. Unless there is a CB or LB prospect superior to an OL or DL, we should stick with the trench selections.

To me it a serious toss up between Alex and chance. I have to chose Chance it too much of an upgrade not too. He a monster in the run game and makes the offense that much better. Best ol guy in draft in my opinion. Guy like minter or Johnson in second