+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'd go with Ansah. Need a DE.
    +1 on Ansah. No matter what, I'm hoping that the BPA will be on the D-line.

1. Warmack by a long shot
    2. Ogletree
    3. Ansah

- Warmack will be a pro bowler almost every year. I can't say that about the other two. Not a big Ansah fan, there are about 10 other players I would draft over him if we had the chance.

Ill be honest, I think Ansah is probably going top 10, 15 definitly. He's going to be pushed as the next JPP. Remember what happened with Chandler Jones, he shot up the boards fast.

Veteran
    Ogletree is trash, Ansah is another overhyped nobody, Warmack looks good.

LB!!!!!

In the same order you listed them.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Ogletree is trash, Ansah is another overhyped nobody, Warmack looks good.
    Woah woah woah Ogletree is trash?? I highly disagree.

When I first saw some of his Bama film I thought the same but as you start to watch him more you see how good he really is. He's a consensus top 20 talent right now in the draft process and here's why. He has elite athleticism and coverage ability for the position. He also has great instincts (always around the ball) and is a big hitting playmaker.

Getting back on topic, Warmack by a long shot then Ogletree and Ansah. We don't need a DE because we can move Kiwi there and FA is deep there.

Why does everyone want a pass rusher in the first round. It is recalled that Strahan, Osi, and tuck werent first rounders, right? Even Kiwi was the last pick of the first. We clearly know how to pick elite pass rushers outside of the first. Clearly Jpp was a first, but I think his talents and measurables were rare. Do you guys really think any pass rushers in this draft are worth a first? I feel like a quality corner or Lb or even o-lineman is more.of a first round priority. I mean, Im no GM either, but that's just my take.

Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    Why does everyone want a pass rusher in the first round. It is recalled that Strahan, Osi, and tuck werent first rounders, right? Even Kiwi was the last pick of the first. We clearly know how to pick elite pass rushers outside of the first. Clearly Jpp was a first, but I think his talents and measurables were rare. Do you guys really think any pass rushers in this draft are worth a first? I feel like a quality corner or Lb or even o-lineman is more.of a first round priority. I mean, Im no GM either, but that's just my take.
    Because u can't think like that.. If there is a player on the board that fits a need and is worthy of the pick, then why not? If theres players at other positons who fit the spot ur picking value wise, and the positon u need , there is not a player , then don't reach.. Ansah fits value and need, which is best of both worlds, and he has enormous potential...

My god, Warmack is having some game. Who wouldn't wanna see Wilson run behind him?