+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    As terrible as this is....
    Dude, this is funny, sick and pretty evil... This blows the other one out the water.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Dude, this is funny, sick and pretty evil... This blows the other one out the water.
    lol I'm just the messenger man, even I felt awful when I seen it but I'm guilty as charged for laughing my ### off

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    They're probably very excited about their team for years to come, and proud of the turn around they made in less than a year.
    Good for them. I personally don't know which way that team will head. They're young but when will they be able to add more significant players? I'm no expert on the redskins, but high draft picks and cap space is limited for them in the near future, and they'll need to start saving for resigning all of their young guys.

They've got a good coach and a good foundation for the most part, but I'm very curious to see which way this team will go from here.

Torn ACL / LCL.

Doubt he will be a go next year.

He needs to get Peterson on the horn and see exactly what he did to get back to awesome so quick, although AP didnt blow the same knee out 2x.

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Torn ACL / LCL.

Doubt he will be a go next year.

He needs to get Peterson on the horn and see exactly what he did to get back to awesome so quick, although AP didnt blow the same knee out 2x.
    He should call Terrel Thomas instead for pointers.

Sorry, just had to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    wow...now that's cold.....