+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How about Weatherford?

Great directional kicking and some booming kicks to change field position. Punts of

42 yards/42 yards/47 yards/53 yards/58 yards/36 yards/30 yards/52 yards/31 yards (to pin Jets at the 8 followed by Canty's safety);

I was one who hoped Dodge would be given a second chance, especially after his pre-season performance, but I'm glad that Weatherford wears the blue. Good job![]

Re: How about Weatherford?

[quote user="O.C. Giant Fan"]Great directional kicking and some booming kicks to change field position. Punts of

42 yards/42 yards/47 yards/53 yards/58 yards/36 yards/30 yards/52 yards/31 yards (to pin Jets at the 8 followed by Canty's safety);

I was one who hoped Dodge would be given a second chance, especially after his pre-season performance, but I'm glad that Weatherford wears the blue. Good job![]
    [/quote]

+1 He was the right call
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

He Hates the Jets. Thank G-d we got rid of matt Dodge.

WEATHERFORD IS GREAT!

Great day!!

[quote user="O.C. Giant Fan"]Great directional kicking and some booming kicks to change field position.* Punts of

I was one who hoped Dodge would be given a second chance, especially after his pre-season performance, but I'm glad that Weatherford wears the blue.* Good job![]
    [/quote]I think Weatherford is as close as we can get to a quality punter like Feagles.

wonder where all the Dodge supporters went? Seriously? There were way more than what you'd think on these boards...

They all seemed to have quietly disappeared...hmm....oh well....

Veteran

I always thought it was rather comical that people wanted dodge back because he had a big leg. it never seemed to matter to pepole that he COULDNT EVEN HANDLE A SNAP - the playes he had as a rookie should not happen more then once in a 3-4 year span let alone 3 to 4 times a year. Not to mention while had a strong leg he had absolutely no control of it.

Weatherford has been excellent and has directionally kicked very well too.

Great addition to the team

[quote user="O.C. Giant Fan"]Great directional kicking and some booming kicks to change field position. Punts of

[/quote]

yea i thought Dodgedeserved a 2nd year as well.

not now. i havent thought about Dodge since........i dont remember!

Weatherford has been key in several games this season.

Change is good sometimes... Poor Dodge still can't find another NFL team.