+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Osi Umenyiora Will "Bet His Life" Giants' Fans Will Miss Him Next Season

http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/07/...m-next-season/

Excerpt: "As of Monday afternoon, 71% of all New York Daily News readers wanted the New York Giants to "dump" defensive end Osi Umenyiora. Having already said it's likely time to move on, Umenyiora wasn't overly offended that so many fans want him gone, but he had a promise for each of them. In fact, he went as far as to "bet his life" that those 71% of fans would be missing him in 2013.

"That same 71% will be saying 'why didn't the giants re-sign him' next season. Lol. I can bet my life on that!" Umenyiora tweeted.

Giants fans are fickle under head coach Tom Coughlin. They are so used to winning that they've become spoiled. We've seen it with Brandon Jacobs, Plaxico Burress and even Aaron Ross this past season. It's always easy for a fan to say goodbye to an athlete when they expect better results from some fresh blood, but they are often quick to long for what they once had." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Can he be serious?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Apparently Osi doesn't read these boards. Because 95% of fans will drive him to the airport...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Banned
    This guy will never learn. I thought Shockey had a big mouth but he has nothing on Osi.

Talk about parallel universe

Veteran
    What he means is he is actually going to play hard for his new team and get strips again.
    Little does he know the league has changed and passed his skill set behind.......

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Can he be serious?
    Unless they find a clone of the 2011 JPP to play opposite of JPP and the real JPP plays like the 2011 JPP and not the 2012 JPP, I think Osi will be correct in his assessment.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

What a way to go...

I like OSI.... I will miss having him on the team.

Banned
    I missed him this year.