+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone notice Plaxicrap dissing Eli at the coin flip?

Just watched the highlights on nfl network and it showed Plexiglass as the only captain for the Jets. He's standing there slapping hands with everyone then when he gets to eli he jumps him for the next player. The guy is crap should and will be cut by the Jets next year.

Re: Anyone notice Plaxicrap dissing Eli at the coin flip?

[quote user="Papa BigBlue"]Just watched the highlights on nfl network and it showed Plexiglass as the only captain for the Jets. He's standing there slapping hands with everyone then when he gets to eli he jumps him for the next player.** The guy is crap should and will be cut by the Jets next year.
    [/quote]

Are you sure? That seems out of character for him.

If true, that's disappointing.

Veteran

Just checked it out on my tape, he greeted Eli first.

Must have missed his half hearted greeting then because it just doesnt seem like he shows Eli any love to me.

I actually thought that Eli kind of looked the other way...

Plax has said, tho, that he was really disappointed that Eli never visited him in prison. Said he thought he and Eli were tighter than that...so maybe there's some bad blood...

Bump

Just to clarify - Plax went to Eli FIRST and they bumped before anyone else, just checked the DVR.

Interestingly enough, every replay I've seen of this is cut right after their greeting and it looks like Eli was passed up.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

[quote user="Papa BigBlue"]Must have missed his half hearted greeting then because it just doesnt seem like he shows Eli any love to me.
    [/quote]who cares? if i were the head coach id tell them not to say anuthing to anyone on the other team except "we will break you" in their best ivan drago voice. im not down with all the buddy buddy love fest crap at the beginning,during, or after. i want my men acting like they are going to kick their *** the entire game. from coin flip to locker room, you aint my friend

[quote user="yoeddy"]I actually thought that Eli kind of looked the other way...

Plax has said, tho, that he was really disappointed that Eli never visited him in prison. Said he thought he and Eli were tighter than that...so maybe there's some bad blood...[/quote]

I can see that. Eli don't owe Burres anything. It would've been nice if Eli was more supportive of him, but he chose not to. Think they will make up in the future when the giants celebrate the 2007 superbowl team.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

Plax did give Eli a fist bump, and honestly I don't really care if they are nice to each other but if they aren't I kind of blame Eli. I mean I wouldn't expect Eli to visit him in prison but he could've seeked him out and gave him a hand shake when Plax was visiting the Giants as a free agent. I mean Plax was a major reason we went to the SB.

[quote user="nhpgiantsfan"]Plax did give Eli a fist bump, and honestly I don't really care if they are nice to each other but if they aren't I kind of blame Eli. I mean I wouldn't expect Eli to visit him in prison but he could've seeked him out and gave him a hand shake when Plax was visiting the Giants as a free agent. I mean Plax was a major reason we went to the SB.[/quote]

Eli could have sought him out and Plax could have also just not shot himself.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant