+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sergio Kindle

Can these boards stop trolling for busto highly-drafted linebackers to replace the cast of characters we have. Rivers was not a bad pickup, but this is not the way the team is going to improve the corps.
    "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

its not gonna kill us to bring em into camp.. I understand people saying he hasen't done anything, but being cut and realizing hes on his last chance sometimes gives guys the added incentive to really bring it, and also change of scenery and fresh start might do em well.. I don't think theres anything wrong with giving the guy a looksy in camp..

That said, i woulden't be holding much of a chance for him to do much..

He's damaged goods. That's how a 2nd round pick ends up on the PS to begin with.

And how is Suggs related? It's not like Suggs could go on the PS, nor would Suggs being on the 53 affect the PS.

Holy Crap!

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
    Former Ravens outside linebacker Sergio Kindle worked out today for the New York Giants, according to the league source.
    Retweeted by Patricia Traina

Quote Originally Posted by DaKraken View Post
    Can these boards stop trolling for busto highly-drafted linebackers to replace the cast of characters we have. Rivers was not a bad pickup, but this is not the way the team is going to improve the corps.
    Looks like the team thought enough of him to take a look....everyone needs to stop criticizing each other on here, after all we are all just fans with our own opinions.

whats the story with sergio kindle? dont know a thing about him...

If i remember correctly he fell down a few flights of stairs and missed most of his rookie season with some kind of head injury

Stop it

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Such a talent in college, but nonsense off the field combined with that fall he took down the stairs. Hes just not shown anything at the NFL level.

Sort of similar to the Marvin Austin situation.
    I have a hard time grading Texas players I usually screw them up . I was right about Ross and Vince young , graded E Thomas about 10 picks 2 low, So wrong on Limas Sweed, Derrick Johnson I loved ,good player not great.

Why would they they do that? He doesn't fit our system.. I don't understand this does anybody else? Just wondering is all.

+ Reply to Thread