+ Reply to Thread

Thread: playoffs

playoffs

Watching all these games it is so hard not to see my Giants playing. I am more angry than anything because we are only going to be great for only so long, our era for success is now. We get into the playoffs in 2007 and win the sb...we do not see the playoffs again until 2011-2012 season and win it again....we now miss the playoffs again...crap is what it is....greenbay....Atlanta....new England....Baltimore always find a way in as they are consistent.....pisses me off we cant even get in.....Perry fewell is my blame of it.....we give up more yards than anyone.....tell me how with the talent we have on defense that is acceptable? He is terrible.....
    Last edited by harrycarson; 01-07-2013 at 06:01 PM. Reason: typo

Sigh....you're about a week too late with this

Quote Originally Posted by harrycarson View Post
    Watching all these games it is so hard not to see my Giants playing. I am more angry than anything because we are only going to be great for only so long, our era for success is now. We get into the playoffs in 2007 and win the sb...we do not see the playoffs again until 2011-2012 season and win it again....we now miss the playoffs again...crap is what it is....greenbay....Atlanta....new England....Baltimore always find a way in as they are consistent.....pisses me off we cant even get in.....Perry fewell is my blame of it.....we give up more yards than anyone.....tell me how with the talent we have on defense that is acceptable? He is terrible.....

We made the playoffs in 08 with a 12-4 with the first round bye. We lost to Philadelphia in the Divisional Round.