+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvin Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    I would trade the Giants defense for Alabama's defense right now.
    Williams benches 600 pounds according to the guys calling the game.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Early in the year all I saw was his big butt getting pushed 5 yards off the line of scrimmage. Against Philly in week 17 he looked decent and had 2 tackles in 18 snaps. But he's an injury prone guy playing an injury prone position, so don't hold your breath.

William Joseph 2.0..? I hope not

I would trade the Giants defense for Alabama's defense right now.
    Please!

Players aren't motivated and that comes down to the coaches.
    not totally.....you can lead a horse to water as they say....
    The Giants have been very patient with him.....
    Not a coaching issue IMO
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I'd like to know which scout got paid to write his assessment. How the hell does a guy come in with such a resume and fail so miserably. It wasn't even close

Quote Originally Posted by carter.525 View Post
    William Joseph 2.0..? I hope not
    This.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by bearbryant View Post
    I'd like to know which scout got paid to write his assessment. How the hell does a guy come in with such a resume and fail so miserably. It wasn't even close
    dont make any mistake about that tho. he definitely was one of the most talented DTs in all of the NCAA. its not the scouts fault really. i could see how we made him the pick. Top 10 talent/potential who we can get in the 2nd, be patient, and have him be a factor.
    I know theres plenty of reason to be disappointed, but lets not give up on him just yet...

Veteran
    Guys this was his 1st year playing football in 2 years. Give him at least one more season... I can understand this season trying to get strength and adjusting to the speed of the game and all of that.... this season should offer us a better glimpse

thats my thinking allnygin. and i think 2 yrs from now is when we'll see his ceiling

+ Reply to Thread