+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: possible NYG draft picks playing in BCS National Championship Game

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Cyrus Kouandjio (I had to look that up lol) is projected as a future early 1st rounder at LT too. Everyone but the RG on this Oline could replace a lot of guys in the NFL right now.
    I hope one of them replaces one of ours in this years draft..i know that majority want Ansah, but I dont think he will be there,,he's gonna go at around number 10, to Tennessee I think. after 14 teams passing on JPP a few years back, he will never make it to 19. He will be drafted earlier based on his play and what is now JPP. if he does make it to us,,,any chance one of these guys makes it to the second? ? or more pressing issues?

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Alabama has a NFL caliber oline
    They look great against college competition. I'm not saying the individual players aren't going to be really good one day, but saying that right now they are better than an NFL offensive line is absurd and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    I hope one of them replaces one of ours in this years draft..i know that majority want Ansah, but I dont think he will be there,,he's gonna go at around number 10, to Tennessee I think. after 14 teams passing on JPP a few years back, he will never make it to 19. He will be drafted earlier based on his play and what is now JPP. if he does make it to us,,,any chance one of these guys makes it to the second? ? or more pressing issues?
    MAYBE Barrett Jones drops because of his lack of athleticism or D.J. Fluker drops because he isn't the best pass blocker but I think those two are late 1sts to mid 2nds before we can get them. Who knows though...

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    They look great against college competition. I'm not saying the individual players aren't going to be really good one day, but saying that right now they are better than an NFL offensive line is absurd and ignorant
    everyone but the RG has a 1st round grade...I think it's a fair assessment.

Veteran
    oh god, I would Reese for ever if he were able to get Milliner

Alabama is just punching ND in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    Alabama is just punching ND in the mouth.
    has there been a bigger fraud at #1?

Barrett jones is impressive. He played right guard, left tackle, and center.

Veteran
    how embarrasing

If I was Brian Kelly I'd return all the ND fans money.

+ Reply to Thread