+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: possible NYG draft picks playing in BCS National Championship Game

All-Pro
    ND was blown out because the SEC is just that good. Yeah, they had a tough schedule. Alabama had a tougher schedule. Much tougher. Heard somebody say it last week. To bad Stanford made that kick in overtime to beat Oregon. Then again, maybe Alabama would have been left out. Anyway, there will soon have a playoff system. Also, don't forget about Ohio State. They will be a force once again. They where undefeated this year but still on suspension.

Barett Jones- solid as well, controlling his man at line of scrimmage, plays multiple positions on OL, I believe.

Won the college lineman of the year at 3 positions over the last 3 years. He's an absolute must for the NYGs. Talk about versitility.

Quote Originally Posted by jakegibbs View Post
    Barett Jones- solid as well, controlling his man at line of scrimmage, plays multiple positions on OL, I believe.

Won the college lineman of the year at 3 positions over the last 3 years. He's an absolute must for the NYGs. Talk about versitility.
    He is a very solid player. He has to play inside at the next level just not athletic enough to play tackle in he NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    it's clear alabama is the best team in the country. the game was already over at the start. i think oregon would have been a better opponent.
    Yes of course. ND all but lost to Pitt! These rankings are crap. I can't wait for the playoffs.

Starter
    Chance Warmack, Dee Milliner, Barett Jones, D. J. Fluker

any would be good pick

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Why?

ND was undefeated and played a very tough schedule.
    Wow you are truely just not with it.....notre dame had a fluff schedule and did not have to play a cenference champ game which is the hardest of the season for teams.....notre dame would get rocked hard by anyone in top 10

Quote Originally Posted by jakegibbs View Post

Nix beat the snot out of Jones all game.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Nix beat the snot out of Jones all game.
    more like the second half once bama took the foot off the gas,,the entire ND defense was a no shown in the first,,they ran right at em, right up the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    more like the second half once bama took the foot off the gas,,the entire ND defense was a no shown in the first,,they ran right at em, right up the middle.
    No. Nix dominated Jones all game

Honestly, I'd be psyched if we got pretty much anyone on either side in the 1st, save for perhaps Fluker in the 2nd. The 'Bama O-line is amazing; we all know secondary depth is still an issue; and I think Te'o is still the best 4-3 LB in the class.

+ Reply to Thread