Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Why do we hate Donovan McNabb?

Sorry people, Ihad to do this. There is a thread about why we hate Tony Romo. I think the real guy to hate is McNabb. This guy is a jerk plain and simple. The guy doesn't even know the rules of the NFL. He acts like a moron on the sidelines, and IMO he has no class.

Re: Why do we hate Donovan McNabb?

I always hated him but this took it to a level that no one will ever top. I hate him more than anyone in sports. Matter of face, he is my most hated person on the planet.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

I always hated him but this took it to a level that no one will ever top. I hate him more than anyone in sports. Matter of face, he is my most hated person on the planet.
    [/quote]</P>

What did he do here?</P>

[quote user="benny 91"]

What did he do here?</p>[/quote]
    benny benny benny (shakes head)

In the playoff game last year he got pushed out of bounds in the final minutes and picked up our phone. I wish someone would have knocked him out when he did that.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="benny 91"]

What did he do here?</P>

[/quote]
    In the playoff game last year he got pushed out of bounds in the final minutes and picked up our phone. I wish someone would have knocked him out when he did that.
    [/quote]</P>

The moment def. reminded me of the SF / Dal game years ago when T.O. ran to the star to celebrate after a TD, Emmit Smith imitated him to show him THIS IS MY HOUSE, and then TO tried again, and got leveld by that one dude....classless players. McNabb is one of them.
    I bet he regretted being such a ****** once he realized "wow I made the playoffs, got this far and lost AGIAN!?"

McNabb is a perenial failure, a classless chump, and his career will be remember by the fact that he could never win the big game.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="benny 91"]

What did he do here?</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

The moment def. reminded me of the SF / Dal game years ago when T.O. ran to the star to celebrate after a TD, Emmit Smith imitated him to show him THIS IS MY HOUSE, and then TO tried again, and got leveld by that one dude....classless players. McNabb is one of them.
    I bet he regretted being such a ****** once he realized "wow I made the playoffs, got this far and lost AGIAN!?"

<font color="#0000ff">McNabb is a perenial failure, a classless chump, and his career will be remember by the fact that he could never win the big game.</font></p>[/quote]
    Amen!!! Isn't it nice to have a QB who can win a big game. If Eli played for the Eagles the past 10 years they would have won at least 2 rings. Maybe more. **** Mcnabb.

I hate anyone in our division,more so the Cowboys and Eagles the past 5 years because both are always in contention with us,but in the end I much rather be holding up a picture of Eli wearing a RING then a poster of Romo with a Jessica Simpson head or McNabb next to his Chunky Noodle soup can!!!!!!!!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="benny 91"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]</P>

What did he do here?</P>[/quote]Are u kiddin me?U diddnt know bout this?

What? I watched all of that game at my house with my friends!</P>

I dont remember seeing this...</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="benny 91"]

What? I watched all of that game at my house with my friends!</P>

I dont remember seeing this...</P>[/quote]Dont know how u missed it &amp; really cant believe this is the 1st time u are hearing bout this.