Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do we hate Donovan McNabb?

Why do we hate Donovan McNabb?

Sorry people, Ihad to do this. There is a thread about why we hate Tony Romo. I think the real guy to hate is McNabb. This guy is a jerk plain and simple. The guy doesn't even know the rules of the NFL. He acts like a moron on the sidelines, and IMO he has no class.

Re: Why do we hate Donovan McNabb?

I always hated him but this took it to a level that no one will ever top. I hate him more than anyone in sports. Matter of face, he is my most hated person on the planet.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

I always hated him but this took it to a level that no one will ever top. I hate him more than anyone in sports. Matter of face, he is my most hated person on the planet.
    [/quote]</P>

What did he do here?</P>

[quote user="benny 91"]

What did he do here?</p>[/quote]
    benny benny benny (shakes head)

In the playoff game last year he got pushed out of bounds in the final minutes and picked up our phone. I wish someone would have knocked him out when he did that.

All-Pro

[quote user="benny 91"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]</P>

What did he do here?</P>[/quote]Are u kiddin me?U diddnt know bout this?

What? I watched all of that game at my house with my friends!</P>

I dont remember seeing this...</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="benny 91"]

I dont remember seeing this...</P>[/quote]Dont know how u missed it &amp; really cant believe this is the 1st time u are hearing bout this.

[quote user="listenup"][quote user="benny 91"]

I dont remember seeing this...</P>

[/quote]Dont know how u missed it &amp; really cant believe this is the 1st time u are hearing bout this.[/quote]</P>

I cant believe this is the first time, I genuinely have never seen people talk about this till now, however im a farly new member.</P>

It was towards the very end of the game. I didn't see it either because I left the bar. I saw it on Sportscenter that night and I was even more mad after I did. Chances are you didn't even have the game on when it happened. God it still makes me mad. You are also in the UK so who knows what time it was when that happened. I am also assuming you were very intoxicated.

[quote user="listenup"]Dont know how u missed it &amp; really cant believe this is the 1st time u are hearing bout this.[/quote]
    It is better for him that way isn't it? lol

<font size="6" color="#006400">**** McMuffin and
    **** the Eagles!!!</font>

Closed Thread