Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Why do we hate Donovan McNabb?

[quote user="eagles11"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"]blah blah me me blah blah it's all about me. SHUT UP PLEASE. I can care less about you or the rest of your loser friends. Contray to what your little mind maybe able to comprehend but LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU NOR DOES MY LIFE. So get a grip and please leave me alone because you were annoying on the EMB and your annoying out here.

</P>

[/quote] WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH someone is jealous. you came looking for this twink...admit it. you're like an abused b*tch...this kind of attn turns you on. ick! that's enough...now i have to go puke at the thought.[/quote]</P>

*</P>

No I came here because of the thread someone posted in RnR about being banned from here and I liked the fact that they didn't mess around and trolls like you would be dealt with properly. Had I known you were here*I might not have joined and when I stop replying to you and you hunt me down then you will be proven to be the loser and the stalker. You mean nothing to me and when you got a month in jail I was so happy because I wouldn't have to deal with your sorry self. Believe or not your shat does stink and maybe some people don't like you.</P>[/quote]

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH your a** is dripping

Now go take your meds like a good psycho

Bench Player

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"]blah blah me me blah blah it's all about me. SHUT UP PLEASE. I can care less about you or the rest of your loser friends. Contray to what your little mind maybe able to comprehend but LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU NOR DOES MY LIFE. So get a grip and please leave me alone because you were annoying on the EMB and your annoying out here.

</P>

[/quote] WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH someone is jealous. you came looking for this twink...admit it. you're like an abused b*tch...this kind of attn turns you on. ick! that's enough...now i have to go puke at the thought.[/quote]</P>

</P>

No I came here because of the thread someone posted in RnR about being banned from here and I liked the fact that they didn't mess around and trolls like you would be dealt with properly. Had I known you were hereI might not have joined and when I stop replying to you and you hunt me down then you will be proven to be the loser and the stalker. You mean nothing to me and when you got a month in jail I was so happy because I wouldn't have to deal with your sorry self. Believe or not your shat does stink and maybe some people don't like you.</P>

[/quote] WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH your a** is dripping Now go take your meds like a good psycho[/quote]</P>

</P>

You again what a surprise. Not really since you stalked me on the EMB now you are doing it here. I have given you every chance to not have to deal with me and all you have to say is some stupid comment instead of ending this. You could have done it on the EMB and saved yourself some trouble instead your posting ourt here instead of hanging with your efriends. Yet I am the psycho? [:O] What world do you live in?</P>

Veteran

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"]blah blah me me blah blah it's all about me. SHUT UP PLEASE. I can care less about you or the rest of your loser friends. Contray to what your little mind maybe able to comprehend but LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU NOR DOES MY LIFE. So get a grip and please leave me alone because you were annoying on the EMB and your annoying out here.

</P>

</P>

No I came here because of the thread someone posted in RnR about being banned from here and I liked the fact that they didn't mess around and trolls like you would be dealt with properly. Had I known you were hereI might not have joined and when I stop replying to you and you hunt me down then you will be proven to be the loser and the stalker. You mean nothing to me and when you got a month in jail I was so happy because I wouldn't have to deal with your sorry self. Believe or not your shat does stink and maybe some people don't like you.</P>

[/quote] WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH your a** is dripping Now go take your meds like a good psycho[/quote]</P>

</P>

LOL, i make one post and already got the dirtybirds on my back bastion,</P>

dont you iggles know your manners</P>

Bench Player

[quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"]blah blah me me blah blah it's all about me. SHUT UP PLEASE. I can care less about you or the rest of your loser friends. Contray to what your little mind maybe able to comprehend but LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU NOR DOES MY LIFE. So get a grip and please leave me alone because you were annoying on the EMB and your annoying out here.

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

They are rude like that but I am not so I will welcome you to the EMB. WELCOME FRIEND []</P>

[quote user="DimBoys"]LOL, i make one post and already got the dirtybirds on my back bastion,</P>

dont you iggles know your manners</P>[/quote]

Dim, that's the beauty of RnR. It's the most twisted and bizarre forum. If it was during the week, bobeph and mia would threaten your junk and splash you with peppaaah spray LOL. I sent you a PM over on EMB...but you may have already logged out.

Veteran

[quote user="eagles11"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"]blah blah me me blah blah it's all about me. SHUT UP PLEASE. I can care less about you or the rest of your loser friends. Contray to what your little mind maybe able to comprehend but LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU NOR DOES MY LIFE. So get a grip and please leave me alone because you were annoying on the EMB and your annoying out here.

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

They are rude like that but I am not so I will welcome you to the EMB. WELCOME FRIEND []</P>

[/quote]</P>

you bro, i got nothing against you personally, but your just not someoen i would call a freind.</P>

But i will give you some advise,</P>

start over, erase eagles 11, change your whole attitude, BC you really do come off as creepy, try alil humor, that goes along way. get a new screen name and just start over. thats all i got for you</P>

and no worries, i can handle my own over there</P>

[quote user="DimBoys"]and no worries, i can handle my own over there</P>[/quote]

I've seen you in action on GMB so I have no doubts about that.

Bench Player

[quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"]blah blah me me blah blah it's all about me. SHUT UP PLEASE. I can care less about you or the rest of your loser friends. Contray to what your little mind maybe able to comprehend but LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU NOR DOES MY LIFE. So get a grip and please leave me alone because you were annoying on the EMB and your annoying out here.

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

you bro, i got nothing against you personally, but your just not someoen i would call a freind.</P>

start over, erase eagles 11, change your whole attitude, BC you really do come off as creepy, try alil humor, that goes along way. get a new screen name and just start over. thats all i got for you</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I can accept that and to be honest I had no idea she was here so when I sign up I thought I would be able to just be myself instead of having to fight off those rude people here like I do there. To them if you don't make fun of people then your differenrt and then they harass you so much that they expect you to leave but I am not going to let them beat me or run me off there or here. I hope she shuts up and minds her business so she doesn't ruin this board like she did the EMB. I hope you don't believe everything she or her kind say and can be open to getting to know me and not what they think I am.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="eagles11"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="DimBoys"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"]blah blah me me blah blah it's all about me. SHUT UP PLEASE. I can care less about you or the rest of your loser friends. Contray to what your little mind maybe able to comprehend but LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU NOR DOES MY LIFE. So get a grip and please leave me alone because you were annoying on the EMB and your annoying out here.

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I can accept that and to be honest I had no idea she was here so when I sign up I thought I would be able to just be myself instead of having to fight off those rude people here like I do there. To them if you don't make fun of people then your differenrt and then they harass you so much that they expect you to leave but I am not going to let them beat me or run me off there or here. I hope she shuts up and minds her business so she doesn't ruin this board like she did the EMB. I hope you don't believe everything she or her kind say and can be open to getting to know me and not what they think I am.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Look man, i will give you some advice, but first Bastion is not an as s or whatever, i am willing to bet the first time she bashed you she was joking, and thats a lesson you need to lear, lighten up, and learn humor, go along with the jokes, BC in the end the people that get all defensive and crap will catch more and more of it. People that laugh and go along and throw some stuff right back but dont get all but hurt, fit right in no matter where you are. so lighten up. start a new screen name and start over, and hell start with bastion, BC i garuntee she will talk crap right with you. be personable not so sensitive, it will go along way. People dont start out just to get you, its when you make yourself sensitive that you get attacked. People like to BS thats what we do, so learn to BS</P>

Bench Player

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

I always hated him but this took it to a level that no one will ever top. I hate him more than anyone in sports. Matter of face, he is my most hated person on the planet.
    [/quote]
    haha that was funny
    mcnabb is one of best qb in eagle history