Closed Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Why do we hate Donovan McNabb?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="benny 91"]

What did he do here?</P>

[/quote]
    In the playoff game last year he got pushed out of bounds in the final minutes and picked up our phone. I wish someone would have knocked him out when he did that.
    [/quote]</P>

The moment def. reminded me of the SF / Dal game years ago when T.O. ran to the star to celebrate after a TD, Emmit Smith imitated him to show him THIS IS MY HOUSE, and then TO tried again, and got leveld by that one dude....classless players. McNabb is one of them.
    I bet he regretted being such a ****** once he realized "wow I made the playoffs, got this far and lost AGIAN!?"

McNabb is a perenial failure, a classless chump, and his career will be remember by the fact that he could never win the big game.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="benny 91"]

What did he do here?</p>

[/quote]
    In the playoff game last year he got pushed out of bounds in the final minutes and picked up our phone. I wish someone would have knocked him out when he did that.
    [/quote]</p>

The moment def. reminded me of the SF / Dal game years ago when T.O. ran to the star to celebrate after a TD, Emmit Smith imitated him to show him THIS IS MY HOUSE, and then TO tried again, and got leveld by that one dude....classless players. McNabb is one of them.
    I bet he regretted being such a ****** once he realized "wow I made the playoffs, got this far and lost AGIAN!?"

<font color="#0000ff">McNabb is a perenial failure, a classless chump, and his career will be remember by the fact that he could never win the big game.</font></p>[/quote]
    Amen!!! Isn't it nice to have a QB who can win a big game. If Eli played for the Eagles the past 10 years they would have won at least 2 rings. Maybe more. **** Mcnabb.

I hate anyone in our division,more so the Cowboys and Eagles the past 5 years because both are always in contention with us,but in the end I much rather be holding up a picture of Eli wearing a RING then a poster of Romo with a Jessica Simpson head or McNabb next to his Chunky Noodle soup can!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran

Because iggles fans think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and the guy is nothing short of a choker.

He also has zero class...

Oh and those frickin' chunky soup commercials made me never want to eat the stuff again.

He'll always be remembered as the guy who couldn't win the big game. He puked on himself during the biggest drive of his career.

[quote user="Gmen32"]Because iggles fans think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and the guy is nothing short of a choker.

He also has zero class...

Oh and those frickin' chunky soup commercials made me never want to eat the stuff again.

He'll always be remembered as the guy who couldn't win the big game. He puked on himself during the biggest drive of his career.[/quote]

I addressed this in another thread... he did worse than "choke"... he actually puked!

Bench Player

[quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="Gmen32"]Because iggles fans think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and the guy is nothing short of a choker. He also has zero class... Oh and those frickin' chunky soup commercials made me never want to eat the stuff again. He'll always be remembered as the guy who couldn't win the big game. He puked on himself during the biggest drive of his career.[/quote] I addressed this in another thread... he did worse than "choke"... he actually puked! [/quote]</P>

</P>

I take it you don't listen to WIP in Philly or visit the EMB because if you had you would know that there are fans who hate the man.</P>

I don't hate McNabb, just feel sorry for him.</P>

</P>

</P>

I also want to see him get pulverized by DeMarcus Ware every time he drops back to pass or scrambles, but then again I wish the same on any opposing QB.......actually in the first Eagles-Cowboys game, the Cowboys sacked him 4 times but should have had like 8 or 12 sacks. The guy just maddeningly avoided arms that wrapped around his arms and ankles.</P>

Funny, there's been no post by BastianEagles yet.

[quote user="eagles11"]

I take it you don't listen to WIP in Philly or visit the EMB because if you had you would know that there are fans who hate the man.</p>[/quote]
    Go back to your own board twinkle toes. Are you looking for more people to tattle on?