Closed Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Re: Why do we hate Donovan McNabb?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"]

I take it you don't listen to WIP in Philly or visit the EMB because if you had you would know that there are fans who hate the man.</P>

[/quote]
    Go back to your own board twinkle toes. Are you looking for more people to tattle on?
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I don't "tattle" on people I just let the mods do there jobs and decide who breaks the rules and who doesn't. I can care less what people say to be honest.</P>

[quote user="eagles11"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"]

I take it you don't listen to WIP in Philly or visit the EMB because if you had you would know that there are fans who hate the man.</P>

[/quote]
    Go back to your own board twinkle toes. Are you looking for more people to tattle on?
    [/quote]</P>

*</P>

I don't "tattle" on people I just let the mods do there jobs and decide who breaks the rules and who doesn't. I can care less what people say to be honest.</P>[/quote]

Well what have we here...the rat isn't satisfied with snitching on EMB he follows me to gmb. Take your overly stretched orifice outta here.

[quote user="eagles11"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"]

I take it you don't listen to WIP in Philly or visit the EMB because if you had you would know that there are fans who hate the man.</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

I don't "tattle" on people I just let the mods do there jobs and decide who breaks the rules and who doesn't. I can care less what people say to be honest.</p>[/quote]
    Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. Do you want me to PM you all the mods names so you have them ready?

Bench Player

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I don't "tattle" on people I just let the mods do there jobs and decide who breaks the rules and who doesn't. I can care less what people say to be honest.</P>

[/quote]
    Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. Do you want me to PM you all the mods names so you have them ready?
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

No I'm good and I have no idea why you are being mean to me when I have done nothing to you? I just want to post in peace and those people over at the EMB won't leave me alone for some reason.</P>

Bench Player

[quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote] Well what have we here...the rat isn't satisfied with snitching on EMB he follows me to gmb. Take your overly stretched orifice outta here.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Oh great it's you and here I thought I got rid of you.</P>

[quote user="eagles11"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"]

I take it you don't listen to WIP in Philly or visit the EMB because if you had you would know that there are fans who hate the man.</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

I don't "tattle" on people I just let the mods do there jobs and decide who breaks the rules and who doesn't. I can care less what people say to be honest.</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

No I'm good and I have no idea why you are being mean to me when I have done nothing to you? I just want to post in peace and those people over at the EMB won't leave me alone for some reason.</p>[/quote]
    Let's see, could it be that you got the most popular poster in RnR suspended for reporting her posts even though she was just doing what everyone else was doing. That is what RnR is. I know that and I have only been there a few times. Then lets add on that she sent you an email apologizing and you post it on the site and essentially embarrass her in front of everyone like a real mature guy. You are a ****** and we don't like you here either. Why don't you just stop posting on message boards all together and stick to the gay bars. You seem to do your best work there from what I read on EMB.

[quote user="eagles11"][quote user="BastianEagles"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

I don't "tattle" on people I just let the mods do there jobs and decide who breaks the rules and who doesn't. I can care less what people say to be honest.</p>

[/quote] Well what have we here...the rat isn't satisfied with snitching on EMB he follows me to gmb. Take your overly stretched orifice outta here.[/quote]</p>

</p>

Oh great it's you and here I thought I got rid of you.</p>[/quote]
    Go away.......

[quote user="eagles11"][quote user="BastianEagles"]Well what have we here...the rat isn't satisfied with snitching on EMB he follows me to gmb. Take your overly stretched orifice outta here.[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Oh great it's you and here I thought I got rid of you.</P>[/quote]

Listen up sparky....you're here for only one reason. You just couldn't stand being away from me huh? Take your smelly snatch back to emb. Wipe your chin first...you pig!

Veteran

[quote user="benny 91"]

What? I watched all of that game at my house with my friends!</p>

I dont remember seeing this...</p>[/quote]

Hopefully you were crying in your beer, because that was the dagger in our 2008 season.

Bench Player

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="eagles11"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

I never forced her to say the things she did and she knew she was being bad because she was suspended for 2 weeks just a month ago and I am sure she will say stupid things out here and get in trouble on yet another message board. Careful who you hang with because some people will get you in trouble just by being with them.</P>

</P>

No I'm good and I have no idea why you are being mean to me when I have done nothing to you? I just want to post in peace and those people over at the EMB won't leave me alone for some reason.</P>[/quote]
    Let's see, could it be that you got the most popular poster in RnR suspended for reporting her posts even though she was just doing what everyone else was doing. That is what RnR is. I know that and I have only been there a few times. Then lets add on that she sent you an email apologizing and you post it on the site and essentially embarrass her in front of everyone like a real mature guy. You are a ****** and we don't like you here either. Why don't you just stop posting on message boards all together and stick to the gay bars. You seem to do your best work there from what I read on EMB.
    [/quote]