+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I feel like

Banned

I feel like

Our chances of getting to the super bowl are great now that we dont have to play the Giants. Not talking smack by any means but I think if we had to play you guys again we would get beat. The 49ers dont scare me half as much as you do or really anyone else in the playoffs. You guys think you would beat us if you got in? Anyways I hope the Giants do well again or better next year. You guys are a classy team.

Honestly, GB, SF and NE are all lucky we didn't make it to the playoffs...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Honestly, GB, SF and NE are all lucky we didn't make it to the playoffs...
    I think we caught you guys at the wrong time though coming off a bye. We were awful that night and the Giants played on top of their game. I think the game would be close the second time around. I still think the Giants would win.

Giants are the Jekyll and Hyde team. If Jekyll shows up they're all pansy and dont really care, but if the Hyde shows up, you're basically screwed...

Unfortunately, as a fan, it's infuriating having to wait and see which shows up, since it's usually around 50/50.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    I think we caught you guys at the wrong time though coming off a bye. We were awful that night and the Giants played on top of their game. I think the game would be close the second time around. I still think the Giants would win.
    Yeah for sure! It would be a good game but maybe next year.. :P

Banned
    We play you guys there next year again. Maybe if we had a London game against the Giants we would stand a chance lol.

We play you guys there next year again. Maybe if we had a London game against the Giants we would stand a chance lol.
    lol, were just getting ours. The last few years we've been f'ed over with away games..

Veteran
    I use to think A-Rog was a creep full of himself...however, getting a chance to see him on the "discount double-check" commercials he shows his personality and, IMO, he comes off as being a pretty decent guy who is capable of making fun of himself. I guess it is possible that the humility came from finding out they weren't the planet's next NFL dynasty...whatever...so, with that in mind...I hope they beat SF (because Harbaugh hasn't shown another side to himself) and then lose to Seattle in the NFCCG after the Seahawks take down Ol' Skid-britches and the dirty birds in Atlanta.

Our chances of getting to the super bowl are great now that we dont have to play the Giants. Not talking smack by any means but I think if we had to play you guys again we would get beat. The 49ers dont scare me half as much as you do or really anyone else in the playoffs. You guys think you would beat us if you got in? Anyways I hope the Giants do well again or better next year. You guys are a classy team.
    You may want to watch out for the Seahawks. Your defense against the Vikings did look good though. I won't be scared with the niners either.

All-Pro
    Think the Packers are going to win it. Rogers is just playing so good and their defense is playing better. The 49ers did beat them convincingly to start the season so they have to win this week first. Would not be surprised to see Atlanta lose this week and the replacement refs won't save Seattle this time.