+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    As much as Eifert is a stud, I think Ertz fits our TE job description more. Unless you can convince me that we would adjust our offensive gameplan based on Eifert's talents, which would make me very happy(Gilbride, im talking to you.) But, as it stands now the TE position is a block 1st position in this offense. Neither is a stud blocker, but Ertz is way ahead in this category in experience and ability.
    I can see Reese drewling over Dion Sims as we speak..lol If i do a thread of "prospects that feel like GIANT type draft picks" like i did last yr and yr before, Dion Sims is gonna be on that list.. I can see Reese snagging either Sims or Toiolo all day long...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I can see Reese drewling over Dion Sims as we speak..lol If i do a thread of "prospects that feel like GIANT type draft picks" like i did last yr and yr before, Dion Sims is gonna be on that list.. I can see Reese snagging either Sims or Toiolo all day long...
    Dion Sims is a name I can get onboard with both as a player and as a player we might be interested in. He fits what we do with a TE.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Dion Sims is a name I can get onboard with both as a player and as a player we might be interested in. He fits what we do with a TE.
    He reminds me a ton of Martellus Bennett, with the potential and size and recieving capabilities.. I could see reese seeing if maybe Sims can be what Bennett would of been, had the scouts been right... A 6ft 6in 285lb guy who can block and get upfield and catch, with ELI as ur QB, and in that greenzone, seems to be something reese would seriously covet...