+ Reply to Thread

Thread: watching bama

watching bama

Please let the Giants take warmack or jones in the first! Im Ok with Fluker as well though a little high for him. That was impressive against a very good dline of Notre Dame. Jones is a beast at center. He could play LG for a year and move over to center when Baas leaves. I know hard to take a gaurd/center that high. This run blocking has been terrible so a REALLY smart center to line up the oline is important. That was an impressive performance.

I never thought Id think this but how bout Lacy in the second and not resign Bradshaw. He is a perfect compliment to Wislon and frees up some money. This Giants offense needs to get younger! Lacy showed some solid moves for a bigger back but is a bruiser at the same time. Bradshaw is a warrior but health is a major issue. It is the main reason the Giant miss playoffs is due to players not healthy. Lacy/Wilson/Brown(cheap) would be a solid rb core and would allow some money to try to pick up free agents on defense. Lacy seems like a rb the Giants want in the backfield

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GOBLUE24 View Post
    Please let the Giants take warmack or jones in the first! Im Ok with Fluker as well though a little high for him. That was impressive against a very good dline of Notre Dame. Jones is a beast at center. He could play LG for a year and move over to center when Baas leaves. I know hard to take a gaurd/center that high. This run blocking has been terrible so a REALLY smart center to line up the oline is important. That was an impressive performance.

I never thought Id think this but how bout Lacy in the second and not resign Bradshaw. He is a perfect compliment to Wislon and frees up some money. This Giants offense needs to get younger! Lacy showed some solid moves for a bigger back but is a bruiser at the same time. Bradshaw is a warrior but health is a major issue. It is the main reason the Giant miss playoffs is due to players not healthy. Lacy/Wilson/Brown(cheap) would be a solid rb core and would allow some money to try to pick up free agents on defense. Lacy seems like a rb the Giants want in the backfield
    Bradshaw is not a free agent and cutting him could be a cap hit not cap relief. Not likely they take a RB this year other than maybe in the very late rounds.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Quote Originally Posted by GOBLUE24 View Post

Jones is solid but I don't think he goes till the early second. Warmack is a legitimate stud. I think he is the safest pick in the draft and could be taken in the top 10 which is unheard of for a guard. He is probably the best guard coming out of college that I have seen in a long time. Warmack made Te'o look like a pop warner football player.

I hope Warmack falls to #19. Move Boothe to C and make Baas a backup to be completely honest. Or, if Snee starts going the way of Diehl, we'll have a RG of the future...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Veteran
    warmack is a beast, would love to have him