+ Reply to Thread

MetLife Stadium Ranked # 1Grossing Stadium In The World, "Top Stop Of Decade"

http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/08/...of-the-decade/

Excerpt: "MetLife Stadium, home to both the New York Giants and New York Jets, was recently ranked the No. 1 grossing stadium in the world by Billboardmagazine. Venues Today also placed MetLife Stadium near the top of the list, ranking it as the No. 2 grossing stadium in the world. However, despite the second place ranking, the same publication named it the "top stop of the decade."

“From professional football and international soccer to award-winning musical performances, MetLife Stadium can play host to it all,” said Brad Mayne, President and CEO of MetLife Stadium. “Our talented and experienced staff can be credited for making this recognition by well-known, industry publications a reality. We look forward to expanding our events roster in 2013 and continuing to host world-class, fan friendly experiences at the stadium.”

\In addition to the honors received from Billboard Magazine and Venues Today, Pollstar magazine ranked MetLife the No. 1 grossing stadium in the United States and the No. 3 grossing stadium in the world." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

PSLs....lol
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    It helps when you have 2 football teams playing there
    And have 85,000+ seats in the largest media market in the world
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

As much as I hate sharing the building, economically, this was a no brainer for both teams and the metrololitan area.

Definitely nothing to do with the ambiance or fan friendly accommodations of the place.......ticket prices, location and demographics of the populous are more determining factors.

Veteran
    NICE!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    Definitely nothing to do with the ambiance or fan friendly accommodations of the place.......ticket prices, location and demographics of the populous are more determining factors.
    I have never understood that issue. I'm a season ticket holder and I'm in the building for 3 - 4 hours 8 days a year. I don't need ambiance, I need New York Football Giants games, in the weather.