+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tape on herz?

tape on herz?

Anyone who cuts game tape have anything on herzlich? I noticed an increase in playing time at the end of the season but was unable to truly watch his individual play. Any help would be great

Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    Anyone who cuts game tape have anything on herzlich? I noticed an increase in playing time at the end of the season but was unable to truly watch his individual play. Any help would be great
    I don't have any tape, but I reviewed many of his plays while rewatching games. In a nutshell, he frequently is half a step slow, and when he is in position to make a tackle he doesn't make the tackle. RB's easily break free of what amounts to arm tackle attempts because he is a step slow. He is not a starting MLB.

I'll save you the time - he was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    I don't have any tape, but I reviewed many of his plays while rewatching games. In a nutshell, he frequently is half a step slow, and when he is in position to make a tackle he doesn't make the tackle. RB's easily break free of what amounts to arm tackle attempts because he is a step slow. He is not a starting MLB.
    Would the half step slow and missed tackles be attributed to his lack of game reps/ experience or more to his overall skill set? Just curious how he will be handled next year. Thanks bud

Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    Would the half step slow and missed tackles be attributed to his lack of game reps/ experience or more to his overall skill set? Just curious how he will be handled next year. Thanks bud
    Overall athletic ability. He just isn't good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    Overall athletic ability. He just isn't good enough.
    Gotcha thanks for the input

lets put it this way...many think Chase Blackburn is below average...Herz has shown less then Chase....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    lets put it this way...many think Chase Blackburn is below average...Herz has shown less then Chase....
    This sums it up nicely, he's no blackburn, & even with that said, blackburn is not a starting caliber MLB...

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    This sums it up nicely, he's no blackburn, & even with that said, blackburn is not a starting caliber MLB...
    I dont dislike the guy maybe he just needs another season.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I dont dislike the guy maybe he just needs another season.......
    Don't kid yourself. It's was his second season, he wasn't injured, and he showed absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by moosedrool; 01-08-2013 at 06:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread