+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best College Football Team vs Worst NFL Team

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Most NFL teams? Probably but I can't see the Oakland Raiders dominating the likes of Alabama in the event college rules are used. They would win a close game at the most.
    Oakland has way way more talent than you think when compared to a college team. Dont think Richard Seymour could whip anyone on the Bama OL?

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Oakland has way way more talent than you think when compared to a college team. Dont think Richard Seymour could whip anyone on the Bama OL?
    Richard Seymour wasn't good this year but that has to do with the fact he's an aging player at 33. Would he make his plays? Absolutely but that's just one one player on their defense out of 11 and the rest isn't exactly pretty.

We all know it would come down to if a team could stop Alabama's run game and I just can't see Oakland pulling that off. I'll admit that if the game had to be won by A.J. McCarron, the Raiders would win anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    I think this is something that should be done as well. If Saban agrees we just see what NFL team will sign up for it and play.
    It has been done before. Back before the NFL was considered a legitimate sport. The New York Football Giants crushed an all-star ND team, 22-0 in 1930.

http://hapmoran.org/giantsnd/Giants_...Dame_page1.htm
    Last edited by Drez; 01-08-2013 at 09:30 PM.

Veteran
    Oaklands offense would tear them up too. Matt leinart is a veteran now. Was great in college and is now terrible in the nfl. That's with years of experience! Oh, and hes not even the best qb on the team... Alabama has 19 yr old kids starting. Why am I even responding to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Oaklands offense would tear them up too. Matt leinart is a veteran now. Was great in college and is now terrible in the nfl. That's with years of experience! Oh, and hes not even the best qb on the team... Alabama has 19 yr old kids starting. Why am I even responding to this?
    I can't believe how many people think that Alabama could compete with any NFL team.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I can't believe how many people think that Alabama could compete with any NFL team.
    haha I know. It wouldn't even be close. Those kids would get their *** kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    haha I know. It wouldn't even be close. Those kids would get their *** kicked.
    Yes they would. Now, they might be able to get a score or two, but it certainly wouldn't be pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Richard Seymour wasn't good this year but that has to do with the fact he's an aging player at 33. Would he make his plays? Absolutely but that's just one one player on their defense out of 11 and the rest isn't exactly pretty.

We all know it would come down to if a team could stop Alabama's run game and I just can't see Oakland pulling that off. I'll admit that if the game had to be won by A.J. McCarron, the Raiders would win anytime.
    Stop Alabamas run game? Raiders could put 10 men in the box all game because their receivers would never get open and McCarron would never have time to throw.

It would be an absolute slaughter by oakland.

The best college team was Texas A&M

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Stop Alabamas run game? Raiders could put 10 men in the box all game because their receivers would never get open and McCarron would never have time to throw.

It would be an absolute slaughter by oakland.
    I think Amari Cooper could make some plays against the Raiders defensive backs. 10 in the box would be overkill and I'm sure Saban would exploit that match-up any day of the week. All it takes is one bad angle by a Raiders defensive back and they surrender a huge play.

+ Reply to Thread