+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best College Football Team vs Worst NFL Team

One foot down does not equal a completion - Bama loses.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Also would matter which rules they would go by. If they went with professional rules, I could see the college defensive backs easily struggle. PI is much harsher in the NFL too so Oakland's offense could easily move the ball by Alabama penalties.
    Yeah, I was assuming NFL rules.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

The worst NFL team would absolutely destroy any college team.

/thread

I dunno man....Personally I'd like to see it. I think we should have the toilet bowl after the superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post
    Simply put all NFL would beat even the best college team simply for this reason...all NFL teams have NFL level talent (regardless of what some might think),,,College teams, even the best of them, only have a handful of NFL level players and even those NFL level players have not yet been coached and prepped like an NFL player.

Absolutely no way any NFL team loses to any college team, probably ever.......except maybe the Jets!
    Bama's whole team has NFL Level talent. what other program can so consistantly loose guys, 1st and 2nd round talent guys, the way Bama does and just replace them with Guys that are 1st/2nd round guys? Alabama went from McClain>Hightower>Nico Johnson and C.J. Mosley. from Kareem Jackson>Javier Arenas>Dre KirkPatrick>Dee Milliner. Terrance Cody>Marcel Dareus>Josh Chapman. Mark Ingram>Trent Richardson>Eddie Lacey. Andre Smith>James Carpenter> D.J. Fluker. I could go on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by M00KIE View Post
    I dunno man....Personally I'd like to see it. I think we should have the toilet bowl after the superbowl.
    I think this is something that should be done as well. If Saban agrees we just see what NFL team will sign up for it and play.

I don't think the college team would even get a 1st down.

You know how Notre Dame went undefeated then it seemed like they were totally dominated by bama?

It would be like that for bama if they played any nfl team.

As good as bamas players are, you have to remember these are 18-21 year olds. They arent even close to their peak, and have years and years of development to go physically and mentally.

Will never happen in the modern era. On the surface, the NFL players will want to be paid to play and the college players cannot be paid to play.

The worst NFL football team will look to improve right after the season is over, not get rubbed in by being scheduled to play a college team. lol

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    You know how Notre Dame went undefeated then it seemed like they were totally dominated by bama?

It would be like that for bama if they played any nfl team.
    Most NFL teams? Probably but I can't see the Oakland Raiders dominating the likes of Alabama in the event college rules are used. They would win a close game at the most.

+ Reply to Thread