View Poll Results: Will matt ryan be considered better?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, he still needs to do more

24 60.00%
  • Yes, he is more consistent

3 7.50%
  • He will be considered just as good

13 32.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: If Matt Ryan wins a ring this year, will he be threatening Eli's Elite spot?

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    One step at a time.

Let's just hope we get some decent football this week. Last weekend was one of the worst playoff weekends I can remember.
    the hawks game wasnt too bad. But i agree. the ravens texans and packers game kinda sucked

Veteran
    Let's just hope the Falcons lose on Sunday so we won't have this debate

I dont care really. As long as Eli plays great for the Giants I couldn't care less where he is ranked....

dumb thread....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Eli Manning has more super bowl wins then Matt Ryan has playoff victories.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Who gives a ****. Until we make the playoffs again with good quarterback play I don't wanna hear a damn thing about none of this elite bull.

lmfao you aren't serious right? I haven't even read all the responses to this, but the title just provoked me.....you're kidding right????

Russell Wilson, the rookie he's facing this weekend already has more playoff wins....go figure

Banned
    Meh. The entire ELIte thing is because of the E-L-I. If we were to actually get technical about it, there are only 2-3 actual ELIte QBs in NFL and as of right now, Eli Manning is not one of them. They would be Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Now, if we were writing about ELIte post season QBs, Eli Manning is in that discussion. Of course this can all chancge next year in regard to overall ELIteness.

I couldn’t care less if Matt Ryan or anyone else is ranked higher or lower than Eli Manning. All I am concerned with is Eli Manning stepping it up and getting This Team back on track next season.

Matt Ryan not winning a Ring this year. Tom Brady is not gonna be denied this time.
    Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 01-09-2013 at 03:10 AM.

He's not winning again. His team can't beat a single one of the remaining NFC teams.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Meh. The entire ELIte thing is because of the E-L-I. If we were to actually get technical about it, there are only 2-3 actual ELIte QBs in NFL and as of right now, Eli Manning is not one of them. They would be Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Now, if we were writing about ELIte post season QBs, Eli Manning is in that discussion. Of course this can all chancge next year in regard to overall ELIteness.

I couldn’t care less if Matt Ryan or anyone else is ranked higher or lower than Eli Manning. All I am concerned with is Eli Manning stepping it up and getting This Team back on track next season.

Matt Ryan not winning a Ring this year. Tom Brady is not gonna be denied this time.
    +1 *claps*

That was beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Were showing our age RF, Everyone else is saying "what's a credenza?"
    LMAO
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

+ Reply to Thread