View Poll Results: Will matt ryan be considered better?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, he still needs to do more

24 60.00%
  • Yes, he is more consistent

3 7.50%
  • He will be considered just as good

13 32.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    One step at a time.

Let's just hope we get some decent football this week. Last weekend was one of the worst playoff weekends I can remember.
    Too right. Outside of the Seahawks, the wild card teams were rubbish. I wish we could just fast forward to Broncos v Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    4 games without touchdowns. 6 games with just 1 touchdown. Completion %, Yards Per Game, and Number of 20+ Yard Passes are the lowest he's had in the past 4 years. He had 1 less interception than last year, however, they just seemed more critical (game changing) this year because our offense was struggling often. It definitely was a down year for Eli.
    18 TD passes in 5 games, 8 in the other 11
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 01-09-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    18 TD passes game in 5 games, 8 in the other 11
    Amazing
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Amazing
    Those 5 "TB,Clev,GB,Eagles,NO" and the Panther game he played well. The rest of the year was a train wreck I dont care what the stats say from last year to this, he didnt play as well. U can give me Gilbride all U want but flat out Eli was missing throws

Amazing
    Amazing , I really need to proof read what I write. Sometimes I think faster than I type

Should change the poll to "If Matt Ryan wins a play off game this year ...".

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    Eli really didn't have a down year. Now his year wasn't better than his second Superbowl year though.
    He didn't have a down year?
    Technically if you look at the numbers and compare them to his career (not just last year), he had a decent year. But yeah, he had some really really bad stinkers.

Won't be much to discuss after the Falcons lose again this Sunday.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Not a day goes by where Eli wakes up believing Matt Ryan is a better QB than him.

Elite Qbs dont miss the playoffs...Twice...let alone after Super bowl runs..Eli is a good QB but the elite stuff is garbage. he will get in the hof bc stats are embellished and two rings. he a good QB and top 6 in the NFL. Who cares if he elite or top 10. He with the Giants for the rest of his career and is our guy we have to cheer for. And boo from time to time. Very good are Peyton Elway Tom Brady Montana Farve (i put brees/rodgers here too)