+ Reply to Thread

Gotta give our DBs props

Did Plax have anything today??!?

He was invisible...

Well...maybe I'll thank Sanchez more so than our secondary...lol....nah...our guys deserved some love today...they covered pretty well...actually very well considering how they've given up sooooo many points/yds/ the past month....

Re: Gotta give our DBs props

I'm drained of oxygen from all the times I held my breath on obvious passing downs.

I think our DB's are good in the right system, ie press coverage. This zone garbage we've been doing all season has just been horrible and makes everyone look bad.

[quote user="gmen0820"]I'm drained of oxygen from all the times I held my breath on obvious passing downs.[/quote]

LOL.

Thankfully it was Sanchez and the Jets and not a good offensive team. The defense did do a great job of knowing that all passes would be short and they got their hands up and knocked down a lot of balls.

[quote user="gmen0820"]I'm drained of oxygen from all the times I held my breath on obvious passing downs.[/quote]

its reached the point that if its 3rd n anything under 30 yds, I dont feel safe....

How sad is that? It could b a 3rd n 28, and I still would hold my breath praying for a stop but anticipating a conversion...

Thats how far we've fallen...smh...

Anyway, they had some key failures on 3rd down today as usual, but they shut down the one guy who I predicted to have a monster game...so kudos to them...

its reached the point that if its 3rd n anything under 30 yds, I dont feel safe....

How sad is that? It could b a 3rd n 28, and I still would hold my breath praying for a stop but anticipating a conversion...

Thats how far we've fallen...smh...

Anyway, they had some key failures on 3rd down today as usual, but they shut down the one guy who I predicted to have a monster game...so kudos to them...