+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rob Ryan fired, we should get him!!!!

Rob Ryan fired, we should get him!!!!

OK, I can't post in red. I'm joking. Just had to beat some other idiot to post this...

Veteran
    What do Rob and Rex have in common? They have Sanchez as their QB

Dallas defense finished 19th ours finished 31st. There is no need for red in your post. The Ryan defense would at least bring back a physicality we have lacked under Fewell. Even our Superbowl defense was rate 27th.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Ryan would be the best DC we have had since spags. As much as I dislike the Ryans, they are darn good defensive coordinators. I would love it if Rex was our DC....

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    Ryan would be the best DC we have had since spags. As much as I dislike the Ryans, they are darn good defensive coordinators. I would love it if Rex was our DC....
    I'd love to see what either Ryan could do with Justin freaking Tryon...

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    We'd need some LB's a DT and a CB to go along witha new DC

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    Dallas defense finished 19th ours finished 31st. There is no need for red in your post. The Ryan defense would at least bring back a physicality we have lacked under Fewell. Even our Superbowl defense was rate 27th.
    That is interesting. 19h and 31st??? And Fewell still has a job? WTF is TC thinking anyway? Our stats beg for a new coordinator. If not now then when?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'd love to see what either Ryan could do with Justin freaking Tryon...
    I GUARANTEE they could do a lot more than Fewell could. Possibly calll en exotic LB blitz or two to protect a shaky secondary. Fewell would rush three and expect the secondary to cover for 20 seconds until maybe JPP and his 6 sack season got there.

Quote Originally Posted by 53canton View Post
    That is interesting. 19h and 31st??? And Fewell still has a job? WTF is TC thinking anyway? Our stats beg for a new coordinator. If not now then when?
    31st in yards but 12th in points allowed. Don't get carried away by one stat.

8 of our 11 starters are 29 or older. That's a problem. It's not the DC.

Veteran
    We couldn't even move the ball against Dallas this year.

+ Reply to Thread