+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rob Ryan fired, we should get him!!!!

As much as I think Ryan is a good coach, he will need a beating stick and a can of whoop *** to straighten out some of these knuckleheads on defense.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    We couldn't even move the ball against Dallas this year.
    That was before Dallas lost multiple starters on defense, including stud LB Sean Lee. And the DC gets fired. Jerry Jones is a dope.

so was he not really fired or that part was serious?

and wed be better off staying away from that train wreck. hes never coached a winning record defense as DC in 9 yrs...think bout that.

Why doesn't mara tell tommy boy to have a heart to heart w/ Fewell about calling defensive schemes differently than this year. I don't know maybe using an aggressive defensive scheme like he did against the Eagles: game 17. Even the momos on the tube remark on the difference between his game plan that week. Didn't Mara watch that game?

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    That was before Dallas lost multiple starters on defense, including stud LB Sean Lee. And the DC gets fired. Jerry Jones is a dope.
    Ryan was getting more of the spotlight than Carrot Top. You know Jethro felt threatened.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    and wed be better off staying away from that train wreck. hes never coached a winning record defense as DC in 9 yrs...think bout that.
    It's not his fault his teams offenses couldn't do jack ****.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    While I hugely dislike Ryan, he was not the problem on that team...

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    Ryan would be the best DC we have had since spags. As much as I dislike the Ryans, they are darn good defensive coordinators. I would love it if Rex was our DC....
    You need to do a little research. Rob Ryan has never been a top DC.

Veteran
    The New York Giants starting Tom Coughlins as the head coach. Co-staring Captian Kangaroo as the offensive coordinator and Fat Jesus as defensive coordinator. LOL!

+ Reply to Thread