View Poll Results: Who should be named captain?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rolle

21 67.74%
  • Blackburn

7 22.58%
  • JPP

1 3.23%
  • Stevie

0 0%
  • Give it back to Tuck

1 3.23%
  • Other

1 3.23%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In your opinion

Rolle just talks a lot of non-sense. Acting like dogs and hunting and w/e. It's all non-sense and I seriously doubt anyone takes what he says that serious. He's almost like Jacobs. No one pays these guys any real attention.

Rolle was actually, IMO, a big problem last year. Once he decided to play ball our defense seemed to take off. Kind of unrelated, but I think there are several starters on this defense who aren't a big fan of this scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I seem to recall a number of meetings with the head coach after various media outings due to what he's said.

You have to do more than flap your gums ... you have to lead by example.

Rolle doesn't do that.
    Might want to look at the stat sheet first before you make that statement...

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    Rolle just talks a lot of non-sense. Acting like dogs and hunting and w/e. It's all non-sense and I seriously doubt anyone takes what he says that serious. He's almost like Jacobs. No one pays these guys any real attention.

Rolle was actually, IMO, a big problem last year. Once he decided to play ball our defense seemed to take off. Kind of unrelated, but I think there are several starters on this defense who aren't a big fan of this scheme.
    I'll bet anything that what you consider the time that he "decided" to play ball is when KP was not hurt, on the field and enabled Rolle to do more.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

why is our backup safety on the option list?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Might want to look at the stat sheet first before you make that statement...
    Ditto.

Antrel Rolle. Blackburn shouldn't be the captain of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    I'll bet anything that what you consider the time that he "decided" to play ball is when KP was not hurt, on the field and enabled Rolle to do more.
    Rolle has played out of position more than in and rarely takes himself out of a game
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    +1 Rolle gives great effort (what I like most about him) but he tends to talk too big and not show enough discipline.
    He lead rhe team in tackles
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He lead rhe team in tackles
    If only that has to do with anything he actually said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    I don't remember the injury situation at the end of last year honestly.

+ Reply to Thread