View Poll Results: Who should be named captain?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rolle

21 67.74%
  • Blackburn

7 22.58%
  • JPP

1 3.23%
  • Stevie

0 0%
  • Give it back to Tuck

1 3.23%
  • Other

1 3.23%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Rolle has played out of position more than in and rarely takes himself out of a game
    I'm referring to him accepting the nickel role. Once he committed to it he actually played it rather well. Prior to that, defense was a mess.

You don't just slap a "C" on someone's chest and then all of a sudden the team feeds of that person. The team doesn't choose these people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    I'm referring to him accepting the nickel role. Once he committed to it he actually played it rather well. Prior to that, defense was a mess.
    Yeah, because that was because of his "attitude" and not getting used to a new position...

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Yeah, because that was because of his "attitude" and not getting used to a new position...
    I obviously don't have a link from an article last year but he said it himself.

Edit: Just googled this. Pretty much every article says something like "he eventually accepted" or "it took a while for him to come around" referring to the nickel role.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He lead rhe team in tackles
    He finished two behind Blackburn I think... Chase had 98 Rolle 96?

Either way, Rolle plays every game, out of his position at times for the good of the team and consistently puts up numbers. On the field he leads by example.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Boy do I miss Harry Carson.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Rolle, and I think it's because of him taking it upon himself to not only address the media ( which we all know he can sometime misfire with comments, but that will improve with more practice), but to also deal with The coaches on a level of laison for his team mates. He's not intimadated by titles, and has respect for them, and ..mostly because he has a sense of accountability. I give Blackburn all the credit for PLAYING at an inspirational level. Chase has done nothing but demonstrated he IS worthy of wearing the Giants uniform, but, not sure he can lead a team with anything of a verbal mission statement, as Rolle can. Rolle likes to talk, Chase likes to play...both are great candidates. But, Rolle is a natural at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Razur View Post
    Rolle, and I think it's because of him taking it upon himself to not only address the media ( which we all know he can sometime misfire with comments, but that will improve with more practice), but to also deal with The coaches on a level of laison for his team mates. He's not intimadated by titles, and has respect for them, and ..mostly because he has a sense of accountability. I give Blackburn all the credit for PLAYING at an inspirational level. Chase has done nothing but demonstrated he IS worthy of wearing the Giants uniform, but, not sure he can lead a team with anything of a verbal mission statement, as Rolle can. Rolle likes to talk, Chase likes to play...both are great candidates. But, Rolle is a natural at it.
    +1.. Rolle comes to play though.. you can believe that!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    He finished two behind Blackburn I think... Chase had 98 Rolle 96?

Either way, Rolle plays every game, out of his position at times for the good of the team and consistently puts up numbers. On the field he leads by example.
    I stand corrected. He lead in solo tackles.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-09-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Rolle.. Best leader we have

+ Reply to Thread