View Poll Results: Who should be named captain?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rolle

21 67.74%
  • Blackburn

7 22.58%
  • JPP

1 3.23%
  • Stevie

0 0%
  • Give it back to Tuck

1 3.23%
  • Other

1 3.23%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In your opinion

In your opinion

who should be our defensive captain for 2013?

Personally i'd go with Blackburn. Rolle is a bit of a loose cannon for my tastes. Blackburn still gives it all on the field, has great football intelligence that helps offset his slightly diminished physical talent, and gets fired up and is willing to punch someone in the mouth without being a risk to tear apart the locker room...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Personally i'd go with Blackburn. Rolle is a bit of a loose cannon for my tastes. Blackburn still gives it all on the field, has great football intelligence that helps offset his slightly diminished physical talent, and gets fired up and is willing to punch someone in the mouth without being a risk to tear apart the locker room...
    what has rolle done to give you the notion he would rip the locker room apart? blackburn is basically a player off the street,,,may not even be on team,,not the man for the job,,he's a sentimental favorite,,not a captain.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    what has rolle done to give you the notion he would rip the locker room apart? blackburn is basically a player off the street,,,may not even be on team,,not the man for the job,,he's a sentimental favorite,,not a captain.
    If Tuck and Webster will be back, Blackburn should be a shoe in.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

who should be our defensive captain for 2013?
    Justin Tryon!!!!!!

If Justin is there he should remain Captain. Blackburn while has the mental ability he doesn't appear to have the physical tools (notice all of the success teams had running up the middle) in my mind and I for one am hoping that we get a MLB that can actually handle the job.

Trel. No question. Guy plays with heart and tells it like it is.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Have you seen any evidence to suggest Rolle has torn the locker room apart? All I've seen is agreement from those players who have said anything.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

+1

Rolle gives great effort (what I like most about him) but he tends to talk too big and not show enough discipline.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Have you seen any evidence to suggest Rolle has torn the locker room apart? All I've seen is agreement from those players who have said anything.
    I seem to recall a number of meetings with the head coach after various media outings due to what he's said.

You have to do more than flap your gums ... you have to lead by example.

Rolle doesn't do that.

+ Reply to Thread